f i f t y o n e

"I'm going to the bathroom quickly, if anything happens find me quick" Chris nodded and I got up and left the stands. Not long after I felt hands cover my mouth and I tried to scream but it was impossible. My vision went dark and I felt myself falling into the unknown persons arms....

Cedric pov-
"Get down!" I yelled at Harry as viktor was out of control. Harry ducks and I zap viktor trying to get him to stop whatever he was doing. I run to him and grab his wand and I point it at viktor.
"No stop! He's bewitched Cedric!" I didn't hear him as all I wanted was to get out of this maze and go back to my family.
"Get off me!" I shouted as all I could think about was getting home
"He's bewitched!" Harry said and I finally snapped out of it. We both see the cup and make a dash for it until I feel roots on my legs and they tripped me up as they continued finding their way up my legs.
"Harry! Harry!" I yelled. I didn't want to come back empty handed not seeing how proud my family and freinds were.

Harry zaps the plantlife and I wriggle free. Harry helps me get up on my feet so I could get up. And as I did, he kept looking around so he could always have a guard up just in case someone else showed up.
"You know for a moment there I thought you were gonna let it get me"
"I know Athena would kill me if I did such a thing" he joked trying to light up the mood
"Some game huh?"
"Some game" The wind starts blowing again.
"Go. Take it, you saved me!" I said as I knew it was the right thing to do
"Together, on three. One, two, three!" We both touched the cup at the exact same time and got transported into a graveyard of a sort.
"Athena?" I saw her laying down on the ground in front of me. I shook her hoping for the best and she woke up by taking a deep breath. I sighed in relief as I brought her into my arms and stroked her hair
"You're okay" I said bringing her closer towards my chest.
"I've been here before in a dream. Cedric, we have to get back to the cup? Now!" Harry shouted. I got up with Athena next to me.
"What are you talking about?" I said utterly confused. Harry lets out a shout and holds his head, he was in pain.
"What is it Harry?" Athena asked him and he yelled out some muffled words since his teeth were clamped shut trying to find a way to ease the pain.
"Get back to the cup!" But before he could stop a man and Voldemort entered.
"Who are you? What do you want?" I said acting as brave as I could. Even though inside my heart raced at the ideas that popped into my mind.
"Kill the spare" Voldemort says and the guy that was standing next to him got his wand and but so did Athena as she shouted
"Stupefy!" She says before he could do anything and he stood there completely stunned.

Athenas pov-
I knew I couldn't just stand there when they said kill the spare as I knew that was Cedric.
"Well in that case, I'll kill you both" he said looking at me and Cedric. I grabbed his hand.
"CEDRIC" I yelled and before we knew it Voldemort pointed his wand and shouted.
"Avada Kedavra!" Cedric fell to the ground as his eyes closed. I screamed his name but was cut short as my mother had came up to me and put her hands on each side of my face making me face her.
"Such a tragic love story. Sorry it had to end this way" she dragged my arm to stand up and she brought out a huge sword
"This is the sword you're father tried to kill me with! Can you believe it, it was such a muggle thing to do yet I heard it's quite painful" she laughed while tears flowed out of my eyes.
"Now it's you're turn to feel the pain" she said and her eyes grew dark as she took the sword and stabbed it into my stomach making me fall to my knees. She ripped the sword out and I gasped as the pain was excruciating. I fell to the ground as my body stopped functioning, my heart stopped beating.
I couldn't see hear or feel anything. I could only feel cedrics hand in mine. Our fingers interlaced and the slight twitch of his hand before his own eyes covered in darkness.
They say that when you die, you're life flashes before you're eyes; that you relive all the most precious memories you've had in a matter of minutes. It wasn't true for my case though. For in my last moments on this earth, I had thought of nothing expect how it was going to affect my loved ones.
A single tear fell out of the corner of my eye. Is this what death was like? I left the world so quickly and easily yet the pain that me and Cedric had just caused our freinds would last forever.
I have never given much thought to how I would die but dying in the arms of someone I love seems like a good way to go. I knew I was at peace because I had lived my life with the best people I could ever ask for and a loving boyfriend who I wanted to marry. I wasn't displeased by the fact that I now had to leave this earth but I was angry. Angry that he could just take life's like me and cedrics so quickly yet we were so young...

Grayson's pov-
Where the hell is Athena I'm getting really worried. She would've definitely came back by now. Fleur and viktor had returned so we knew hogwarts had won. There was a flash of light on the pitch and I saw two people on the ground with Harry almost on top of them. Wait was he crying? I made my way down the stairs followed by Chris, Scott. I pushed through the crowd and that's when I saw her. I saw athenas lifeless body looking up into the sky with a tear that rolled down her cheek. Next to her Cedric with a similar position. She had a blood patch on her stomach and I whimpers in pain.
"Athena...Athena no no no" I quickly stumbled my way to her body and I dropped to my knees and I covered my mouth as I sobbed. She couldn't be dead, she couldn't have left me.
"ATHENA" Chris shouted as he had now sawn what I had and he screamed her name as people held him back as he was a mess.
"You can't be gone you that you'd never leave me! no no" I cried as I held her body and my whole world felt like it was crashing before me. I looked at Simon who was trying to keep himself together for my sake.

My eyes drip with tears

My eyes drip with tears. My walls, the walls that hold me up, make me strong just... collapse. Moment by moment, they fall. Salty drops fall from my chin, drenching my shirt

"She can't be dead-" I kept taking deep breaths as I was hyperventilating. Scott came and hugged me as I cried on his shoulder. He was crying a lot also but he was trying to hold it together but it failed miserably.

Graces pov-
I stood opposite scott watching his face grow into one of sadness. When he cried there was a rawness to it, like the pain was an open wound. He clasped onto something for support, anything, a table or the back of a chair, and then his whole body shook. The sobs were stifled at first as he attempted to hide his grief, then overcome by the wave of his emotions he would break down entirely, all his defences washed away in those salty tears. When he at last turned his face me he was a picture of grief, loss, devastation. It was the face of one who had suffered before and didn't know if he could do it again. It had been one hour since the death of Athena rose and it seemed it would change the boy forever. He had lost a freind today and I had lost a cousin...