f i f t y f i v e

2 years had passed since the Great War and everything was normal again. Even though the curse that my mother had conjured up made me and all my freinds live forever until we decided it's long enough. So I was now stuck looking 22 which wasn't my biggest concern it was that she had also cursed that I couldn't have children, which upset me for a long time but I knew that I was content with what I had. The bell rang as the student's left my classroom. You guessed it, I was now the defence against the dark arts teacher in hogwarts. I exited the classroom and met up with Cedric, Grayson,Chris  Simon who had all became teachers too.
Simon being astronomy, Cedric being charms of course, Chris being transfiguration and of course Grayson was muggle studies. Many of the students found it odd having teachers that looked and were so young of age but they got over it. Harry potters children also came here now and so did Ron and hermione's. I felt at home at hogwarts and Oliver even volunteered to teach quidditch when he wasn't playing with his team. Draco visited often as did Scott. Grace led the weasleys joke shop as she has fell in love with the twin who was still suffering from the loss of his twin.

"Cedric diggory have I ever told you how much I love you" I said as he chuckled under his breath as he twirled me around and then kissed me. We were in our home that was very close to hogwarts
"More times than I could ever count but I don't mind hearing it again" I scoffed and kissed him.
"Ew ew ew! Diggory put a shirt on!!" Grace covered her eyes as she bumped into the wall.
"Don't worry I'm covered" he said as he had put a shirt on.
"Have you two even done it yet?" She asked and I blushed hiding in cedrics neck as he chuckled at my awkwardness on this subject
"Yeah like 4 years ago" he said
"Wow I am late to the gossip..." she said before exiting and he faced me staring right into my blue orbs.
"Well come on guys time to celebrate!!" Grayson yelled once we made it down the stairs. All our freinds and family were here as we celebrated Christmas all together as a family. And this is how our story ends...it may be a happy ending but it took a lot to get there, from deaths, to cheating all up to this moment in my life and I have never been more happier with the people I love. And the person I loved most in this world still alive with me and holding my hand tightly.
"Happy 6 year anniversary my love"
"Always and forever?" Cedric asked staring ahead and then back at me.
"Always and forever"