t w e n t y n i n e

Amos diggory has helped bring in some of the luggage and once we opened the door cedrics mother came running to the two males in her life

"Cedric!" Her face was full with pure joy and then she looked at me.
"You're so beautiful wow Cedric you got lucky" she joked and Cedric laughed too
"Mom this is Athena. I don't think you've met-"
"Oh we've met" she said and hugged me
"You...have?" I nodded and cho kept awkwardly looking at the floor waiting to be noticed.
"You must be cho. Lovely to meet you dear" she nodded her head as a greeting
"I guess we'll leave the men to grab the bags while I show you where you're staying!" She said and we both followed the woman.
"Okay closest room is cedrics room where I've heard you will be staying Athena. I always knew you two were going to get together, I just wished i had bet more money on it with Professor mcgonagall-"
"How many people were betting on our relationship" I laughed and she opens the door to what I assumed was cedrics room. His bedroom was pretty plain with white walls and a navy blue bed. The was a balcony at left of the room and a en-suite bathroom. The one thing that stood out to me though was the many photo frames he had around his room each telling a different story.
"I assumed you would be fine with sharing a bed with Cedric, is that okay-"
"Yes of course. Thank you mrs diggory"
"Please you have known me long enough to call me by my name" I nodded and she left the room with cho and I was left with my bags to unpack. I unpacked a few things into some empty cabinets and when I had finished, I was being called for dinner.
"Wow it smells amazing. You never cease to impress me" I said helping cedrics mom set the table.
"Thank you Athena, for helping with the table it was very nice of you" I smiled in return and we all sat down to enjoy our first meal of the summer.
"Oh! I wanted to show you something!" She brought out a book that I guessed was a photo album.
"Is that my-"
"Baby pictures!" Cedrics Mom said excitingly and I giggled and moved closer to see.
"I have been waiting a long time to do this" she opened the first page and it was baby Cedric with his fathers wand in his hand with a big smile on his face. "Aww Cedric you were so cute!"
"Were?" I faked coughed to cover my laugh and when dinner was finished we had gone through the whole album.
"Okay well that's enough embarrassing me for one night" he said and quickly picked me up by my waist and carried me up the stairs.
"Aww Amos our boy is all grown up" she watched lovingly as cedrics retreating figure went up the stairs. It was late at night and I was extremely tired.
"I need to brush my teeth"
"Then brush you're teeth" Cedric said simply
"But I don't want to get up I'm exhausted" he picked me up for the second time today and set me on the counter of the en-suite.
"Where's you're toothbrush?" I pointed to my smaller bag and after a few minutes he had found it and he put the toothpaste into the brush.
"I'll do it for a little bit but then I have to do mine so you're going to have to finish up okay?" I nodded with my eyes still shut. I clamped my teeth and revealed them as I opens my mouth wide
"You look cute" he laughed and he rested one of his hands on the back of my neck. He brushed my teeth that were on display for a minute and then passed it to me to do the back ones.
Once I had finished I reached my hands out and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso and digged my face into the crook of his neck.
We fell into the bed and he pecked my neck slightly before whispering into the dark
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight ced"