t h i r t y t h r e e

The nurses and doctors and been incredibly nice and supportive and let Chris and Athena share a room so they could celebrate their birthday

The nurses and doctors and been incredibly nice and supportive and let Chris and Athena share a room so they could celebrate their birthday. It took an hour or so of convincing but they finally gave in. Chris had a few bruises dotted in his face but the thing that stood out most to me was the stitches that he had to have on his lower jaw. Every time he turned his head ever so lightly he'd wince in pain.

"I can't believe you actually convinced them" Chris said looking at Grayson
"What can I say, I think it was my shockingly good looks-"
"Or the fact that you said that you're dad was part of the ministry" he scoffed and a playful grin lit up on his face.
"Well it's over now and you get to open you're presents!" Grayson said overall more excited than me and Chris. We laughed at his childish behaviour.

"You are such a child gray" Draco said. We used the muggle app 'FaceTime' and I could literally see and hear Draco and he wasn't even in the room! How amazing is that? Cedric sat beside my bed and fidgeted with his thumbs as he was nervous as he didn't really know if the girl in front of him was going to like his present.

Grayson had presented two presents similar size and shape but different colour paper. Before I even had it my hands Grayson jumped into the air as he was very enthusiastic about his presents. Me and Chris looked at each other and then opened them up at the same time but Chris a lot faster than me as I didn't want to leave lots of tiny pieces of paper at the hospital. Once I had figured out what it was, I went to jump up but I couldn't as Cedric held his hand on my arm. I knew I had to stay in bed but it was so damn difficult!

After opening all the presents I had received a mixture of different kinds of sweets, a book about dragons, jewellery, money from my father, new shoes and much more. From Cedric I had gotten a bracelet that fitted perfectly with my ring as it had the same colour and type of silver. I had kissed him many times, thanking him and everyone I did Grayson and Chris would fake gag or do something stupid.
For Chris I had gave him a chain of keys, each one unique as they all opened all of my houses. Each one has a different design to it, like one and the slytherin crest on it.
"You do know I already had a copy of the key to you're main house"
"You what"
"How do you think I just appeared out of nowhere"
"That makes so much sense" I said my mouth opening to the new revelation.

"Why do you have so many houses?" Draco asked and everyone became silent as they didn't really know the answer either.
"Well obviously my dad had a few enemies so if we needed to hide or move away at any point we can. Like a safe spot" I had drawn a map and marked each house which added up to 4 and had given it to Draco before the summer began, so he'd know where they are.
"You are free to go you too. I managed to pull a few strings because I knew you wanted to go see Bulgaria vs Ireland tommorow" the doctor said with a reassuring smile on her face
"Yes!" I cheered and I then thanked the doctor who had after left the room.
"Who are you supporting?" Draco asked
"Defiantly Bulgaria. Have you seen viktor krum! I swear I have never saw a better seeker....eeeexept my boyfriend of course" I awkwardly laughed and Cedric rolled his eyes
"Thanks Athena but I think we all know he's better than I am" I laughed and then turned to the others
"Cedric did you know you're girlfriend over here is actually freinds with krum? Met him a  few times  and he constantly sends letters to her regularly after their last encounter"
"It's not that big of a deal. He's a normal person like everyone else just a bit gifted in a sport that's all. Nothing to worry about" I said kissing cedrics cheek
"What about you guys?
"Bulgaria" Chris said
"Same" Cedric piped up
"Ireland" Grayson said and we all looked at him in shock
"You are truly insane. Oh my gosh you're surname rhymes with insane" Chris laughed at his own revelation and I just rested my head in my hands. Wow these boys are exhausting