f o u r t y t w o

"H-How are you?" Cedric asked the three boys who were sitting on the slytherin table

"H-How are you?" Cedric asked the three boys who were sitting on the slytherin table. Cedric didn't usually come to the slytherin table since it wasn't the most supportive table.
"We are great. But I don't think that's what you came over here to ask" Chris said seeing through his act straight away.
"Well i am dating you're guys' bestfriend" he said and fiddled with his hands under the table.
"Everyone knows that, you're not that subtle about it cedric" Grayson joked and stopped once he saw how nervous he was.
"Carry on" Grayson said after a few seconds
"I wanted to ask permission to ask her to live with me. Not in my home as in get one together. You know...as this is our last year" the boys mouth dropped slightly but none the less Grayson broke into a grin
"Awwww Ceddy of course! Just know that I'm going to live in your backyard"
"Wait what?"
"He's kidding...I think. I agree you have our permission. Scott?" The three looked at Scott who was halfway drinking his water.
"What?"
"Have you even been listening?"
"Of course I have" he scoffed and put his glass down. Grayson rolled his eyes and glared at him when Cedric wasn't looking.
"If she says yes that means she's comfortable and happy with her decision as will I. But if she says no I'm sure Grayson here could take her place-" Grayson elbowed him and that made him laugh more
"Cedric? You never sit here" I said. I took a seat next to him and Chris.
"Oh I just thought it would be a nice change of scenery. Christmas being tommrow and everything"
"Oh okay. Have you guys seen the Weasley twins. They are going to do this prank on Draco and I really want to see his reaction" I said scanning the room but failing as I saw no redheads except Ron.
"No not yet. We'll keep an eye out"
———————————————
I got up earlier than usaul and was surprised as Grayson hadn't beaten me to getting awake first on Christmas. I raced out of my dorm and then ran into their room which they both shared. I jumped onto graysons bed first because I knew he'd help me get the others awake.
"Grayson wake up" I jumped onto his back and he groaned
"It's so early- oh my god it's Christmas" he jumped out of bed and picked me up spinning as his excitement got the better of him
"We have to wake the chris up" I jumped up and down excitingly and Grayson grabbed the first thing that he could find, which was a book, and threw it on Chris, who leaped up from his bed in shock.
"I'm going to give you two ten seconds to run away as fast as possible" he said in a deadly voice. Me and Grayson looked at each other before racing out of the room and out into the hallway. Luckily my pjamas consisted of a tank top and some shorts but Grayson on the other hand...he was just wearing sweatpants and no shirt as it was extremely hot the night before. We both ran around the corner and then once we thought the coast was clear we walked around the corner slowly to see snape walking down the corridor instead of Chris.
"Oh my- merry Christmas snape!" Grayson said in a fake cheerful voice
"Why is it always you two, when can I ever get a break?" He said rubbing his temples trying to get rid of the image. He walked past us repeating the same sentence over and over again. "I need a break"
We both looked at each other and then Chris walked out the doors laughing as he had obviously seen what just happened.
"You both looked like right idiots"
"Hey! I'm not the one shirtless am I?" I said aiming it at Grayson and his reaction was of course by elbowing my stomach.
"Ow!"
"You both are so immature I- oh Cedric, Scott, Simon.....uhhhh What are you doing here?" He said and me and Grayson both hit our heads with our hand before turning around to face them as slow as we could. Chris was also wearing sweatpants but with a white shirt on top
"I'm not going to ask"
"Great! We'll be dressed and ready in a few minutes we promise!" I said rushing back into the slytherin common room as did the two boys.
"Are they always like that?" Simon asked.
"You have no idea" Scott and Cedric said at the same time.
——————————————————
"You two are going to apologise and make up because I swear to god the constant glares are tiring us all" I said looking between scott and grayson
"Fine. I'm sorry Grayson I shouldn't of said that you were a mudblood"
"You call that an apology? Well you can take that apology repeat it ten times and then shove it up your-"
"Grayson!" I hissed and he stopped and looked at me before speaking again
"Sorry mom" he joked and I hit him on the arm