f o u r t y s e v e n

"Who's that?" a sixteen year old from beubaxtons  asked harry

"Who's that?" a sixteen year old from beubaxtons  asked harry. She was sitting with the golden trio and a few of her friends also.
"Oh the guy who's sitting next to the boy with a owl on his head?" Ron asked. He was quick to answer any of the questions she had came up with. Cedric was sitting with his freinds in hufflepuff and his owl had stopped to rest on Simons head.
"Oh that's Cedric diggory, one of our champions" Ron said and tried to change the topic but she was persistent.
"Girls, do you think I should go give him my owling address?" She asked her two friends that were eagerly listening to the convocation.
"Oh I don't think that's a good idea-" Harry said quickly but she was quicker as she got up from her seat and ruffled his hair
"It'll be fine" she said starting to walk over there.
"This is not going to end well" Harry muttered as he saw athenas eyes already following the girl.
She walked up to the table and placed the paper in front of Cedric before winking and walking away. Athenas mouth dropped. No one had ever done this sort of thing to Cedric since they got together as they clearly knew that these two were inseparable.
"Oh she did not" Grayson said glaring at her when she looked our way
"You did not just do that" Hermione said in a sort of angry manor
"What wrong?"
"He's dating someone, Athena rose to be exact, slytherin, best quidditch player I've seen, and altogether the most gorgeous girl in the school are you insane?" Harry muttered under his breath as he could not believe she has just done that.
"Well it seemed he's getting up..." she starting to speak out cedrics actions after the fiasco. "And he's walking towards the door...."
"And he's just put you're address in the bin. Not a surprise sorry to say. And now he's going over and sitting with his girlfriend" Ron finished for her slightly angered that she liked Cedric and not him. They all watched as Cedric kissed her cheek and wrapped an arm round her as they began to laugh and joke about the situation. None of them meant it in a rude way they were simply laughing at athenas goldfish reaction. But that's not how the girl took it, she thought they were laughing at her.
"This is ridiculous! Why would he throw my address in the bin! I'm half Veela for heavens sake!"
"You may be half Veela but he is never going to look or feel for you as much as he does with that girl there. If you're still pursuing this than I have to say you'd be damn right mad" Hermione carried on trying to stop the girl from carrying on this interest.
"Well call me mad then because no one had ever resisted me" Ron stared dreamily at her while the others face were confused and mostly shocked. Well it's her grave.
———————————————————
"Ron stop...put the wand down..." Grayson said as Ron had a wand tightly in his hand and was aiming it right at Cedric.
"Why should I?"
"Maybe because he accidentally set you're book on fire! Not on purpose!" Grayson said trying not to grin as Ron thought he was being intimidating. Ron looked in thought before flicking his wand but was too slow as Grayson disarmed him by sending his wand across the classroom.
"That was hilarious cedric you have to do that again sometime" Grayson laughed alongside Cedric once they had left the classroom. They had been containing their laughter all lesson and it felt great to let it out.
"He looked really pissed, He felt angry at first but then I think he saw the humour in it eventually" Cedric said between laughs
"The death glares he sent you across the class were even more funnier than the actual thing itself" they said walking towards the group. Cedric stopped him so that Grayson couldn't go any further.
"Why...did you do that? he could've actually casted a spell" he knew him and Grayson were good freinds but not so much that Grayson would stand in front of a spell for him.
He sighed and looked at his freinds who were talking and laughing.
"You may think that we are just a group of friends who have had to stick together all these years but we're not. We are a family and we protect family no matter what. You are part of that now Cedric and we all have agreed. Even Scott who I hate with my guts is a part too. So if you are ever in danger don't think you're going in alone" he said patting his back.
"Wow Grayson you're going to make me cry that was so inspirational" Cedric said as he felt very emotional at the moment.
"Don't get used to it, I may be good at speeches but let's just say I'm not the smartest slytherin you'll meet" he chuckled and they both continued heading back on their path.
———————————————————
"We are going on a date!" Cedric exclaimed jumping into the edge of my bed.
"Oh are we?" I said as he hadn't given me much of a choice.
"We are! Now put this on" he threw me his hufflepuff scarf on "and follow me" he said reaching his hand out for me to take. I liked this Cedric, he usually was more uptight as he liked his gentlemen persona but I seemed to bring out the bad in him. I took his hand in mine and he opened all the doors for me until we were finally at the quidditch pitch.
"The quidditch pitch?"
"Oh! We are not having a date here! I just thought we could ride on my broom there. It's far and I don't have a portkey for it" he mounted into his broom and I carefully sat on his lap. He put his chin on my shoulder so he could still see where he was going.
"Where are we going?"
"Have you not read any romance novels before? It's a surprise" he whispered into my ear. A few minutes passed and he aimed his broom lower as we made it onto the ground.
It was a muggle town of a sort and there was a quite large tent-like thing in the middle of it.
"That's not the circus is it? I've heard so many bad stories about that"
"No no" he said laughing as he had told her a scary story about clowns before making her scared of them ever since
"We are going ice skating"
"Wait really?" He nodded a small smile playing on his lips as he watched her inspect the muggle activity. It took a few minutes to take it all in until she started tugging his arm to go in.
"Have you done this before?" She said as once he had touched the ice, he was literally amazing at it. Which didn't surprise me as he was naturally amazing at everything.
"A few times" I stood at the edge and kept almost falling over as the ice was so slippery.
"Okay this isn't how I imagined it to be like" I said cutting myself off multiple times every time I nearly fell. He was having the time of his life laughing every time I even tried to move.
"Cedric....Cedric! No!" I said as he took my hands off the bars and he tried to guide me as best as he could.
"look you're doing great" we had managed to get to the other side but I was still sliding so I bumped into Cedric, pushing him onto me and backwards onto the bars.
"I'm so sorry!" I said as I tried to compose myself as I held onto the bars regaining my balance. He laughed, throwing his head back and I pushed him slightly.
"Hey I did try! You didn't tell me otherwise I would've prepared myself"
"How could you prepare yourself"
"By running away" I mumbled and he only smiled more.
"Come on if you do two more laps with my help than we can go get some muggle food. I heard it's pretty good, not as good as ours obviously" he said and I agreed almost instantly, wanting to escape any way i could