t w e n t y o n e

"Oh come on it'll be fine! Nothing can go wrong

"Oh come on it'll be fine! Nothing can go wrong....well at least that's what grayson said" Chris had been trying to convince Athena to help them prank Cedric as the Weasley twins had came up with a great idea
"Fine but if he gets hurt I will personally make you suffer" I taunted and Chris gulped but he ran off in the direction of where Grayson was spotted talking to the two brightly coloured heads of the twins.
"Okay all you have to do is put on this lip balm, kiss him and the the potion will work it's magic" Fred told Athena and she slowly took the lip balm and rubbed it on her lips
"What flavour is this" she grimaced and tried to wipe it off but George smacked her hand away
"It's only cherry it can't be that bad"
"Your not the one wearing it"
"Just go!" He pushed her towards Cedric earning two glares from the boys next to the pair.
"Athena-" he started but she quickly kissed him wanting this prank to be over with. He hummed into the kiss and when they parted he rose a brow
"What was that for-" he said but stopped once Athena burst into laughter holding onto her tummy as his hair starting growing into a shade of green.
"What? Why are you laughing I-" he started and saw the twins and his girlfriends bestfriends laughing also. He quickly ran to a girl and took a mirror out of her hand and looked at himself but it was short lived as he dropped the mirror as it smashed onto the floor
"OH MY GOD" he cursed out a muggle saying and his cheeks flushed in embarrassment but when he saw the girl he loved and her freinds laughing he started to see the humour in it slowly.
"I'm going to get you for that!" He shouted at them and their smiled all fell.
"Oh no..." Fred said and they all dispersed running away and once he had caught up with Athena who was also running away, he tackled her into the ground but in a way were she ended up on top of him and he ended up feeling the impact of the ground as he fell into it.
"You cheeky little-" he started but she couldn't stop laughing as she kept glancing up at his hair. The corner of his lips curved up trying to to smile but failing miserably.
"I'm sorry they said you wouldn't get hurt and it was funny at the time" she said slowly getting up of him but was pulled back down
"How long does this last?"
"Well..." she successfully got up and he sat up as she started speaking
"It will only go back when I kiss you again!"she said quickly before sprinting off into the opposite direction. It didn't take long for Cedric to jump up and start running after her again but he was too late as she ran into the great hall and he followed her not thinking it through. He walked in and stopped in his tracks as everyone looked at him but in a swift movement he pulled Athena into his arms and kissed her in front of everyone and his hair quickly grew back into its usual taffy colour.
"Sit down your two and don't display affection like that publicly again" snape told the pair and they both blushed in embarrassment. Snape has heard of the relationship and had not been very happy as he did not approve of slytherin and hufflepuff interacting. Dumbledore, hagrid and mcgonagall held a smile on their faces as they admired the relationship between the two students. They had all witnessed the acts and the looks of the pair and had all secretly knew at the start of the year that this was going to happen.
"I see you told him the cure" Grayson said breathlessly as he had just recovered from laughing. She nodded a cheeky smirk playing on her lips as she looked at cedrics face. Still a red colour but he seemed to be happy with his freinds.
"Well that was quite the display" Draco chuckled as he had along with most of the school witnessed the scene
"Well come on we need to practise quidditch and this time no one is skipping it. Isn't that right Chris?" Grayson said and Chris pouted
"Fine"