t h i r t y

I was awake early in the morning so decided to go for a walk around the neighbour hood so I'd get to know the place Cedric grew up in more

I was awake early in the morning so decided to go for a walk around the neighbour hood so I'd get to know the place Cedric grew up in more. I had managed to walk out the door and I had already tripped over on a rock that sat there moulded into the ground. I let out a shaky breath and looked at my knee to see a graze. Cedric then ran out of the house and saw me on the floor.
"You reminded me yesterday about that rock and i still managed to trip" i said laughing as he came to sit next to me.
"Cedric are you okay?" He was staring at my leg that had been injured not too bad until he looked back at me. He let out a breath and then began to speak.
"Before you even walked out the door I knew you were going to trip. It was like a dream I saw you falling over and I knew that it was going to happen today so I came out here to stop you"
"Wait so what you are saying is that you saw me fall over before I even did? Like a flash forward I guess?" He nodded and then kissed my cheek
"Let's not worry about it. I'll ask dumbledore when we get back"
"What are you going to tell him? I see the future?" I joked and he rolled his eyes playfully "okay but had this ever happened before?" I asked and he nodded
"Once when you were in that haunted shack and I saw the room you were in and when you hit you're back against the wall"
"Okay let's just ignore that this is extremely not normal and I invited Simon so you two can catch up" he smiled gratefully and then looked at the ground and then back up to his girlfriend
"ok we have to be quick getting there though. We have ten minutes" I nodded before he took my hand and he lead the way into the town.
When we finally made it into the town 5 minutes late Simon quickly took Cedric away to a shop that Simon clearly felt excited for. I waved them goodbye and sat down waiting for Oliver's arrival. It was no other than sky who was the slytherin who had given her a love potion a month or so ago. I tried my best to stay as hidden away from him as possible but he had already spotted me once he walked in.
He took the seat next to me and he put his hand on my thigh so I quickly stood up.
"Someone's sitting there" I said and he smirked and got up also.
"I don't see them here now" he said
"That's because he's late" Little did the younger slytherin know that Oliver was outside of the shop and had quickly sent a text to Cedric. In a matter of minutes Cedric had barged into the shop and stood next to Athena, towering sky by a few inches. He let out a growl and sky still had his stupid smirk on.
"I see you don't go anywhere without you're guard dog" Cedric tried to move forward but I pushed him back not wanting him to be in more trouble than I had caused this year. Oliver stood behind sky which now made him feel incredibly short and small.
"I'm done with you sky I have told you multiple times that I don't like you. Not then, not now and not ever because you are have disrespected Cedric and that means you've disrespected me too so I suggest you leave before I let him off his leash" sky looked around the small group and then stormed out. I looked behind me to face him and he still had his jaw clenched.
"Can we talk outside quickly?" Cedric didn't usually come across fear that often but when he heard 'can we talk' that always was a phrase women used to breakup with their boyfreind. So he reluctantly followed her out the shop and then took her hand in his.
"Are you going to breakup with me?" He said quickly
"Are you crazy? Cedric of course not"
"So talking to sky or seeing all these different, more better looking guys around here, done nothing to you?"
"Nothing. They are nice and all, but I want you more than anything in this world" he smiled because that is what he needed to hear at this point of weakness. He sighed and then leaned over pressed his lips onto her cheek and then whispered into her ear
"I love you more than you could ever imagine"