3

That night, I kept thinking about my grandfather and how I'm supposed to find Helen. I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep. I guess I will start searching for her tomorrow..

The next morning I quickly got up and did my morning routine. I picked out a hoodie and black skinny jeans. After, rushed downstairs. I grabbed an apple biting into it and held onto the diary and book. I'm going back to my grandfather's house. The sooner I find Helen, the better.

I closed the door from my grandfather's room and looked around. Maybe I can find one of his diaries and hopefully he wrote in it about Helen? I searched through a few of his drawers and other books. I gathered a few diaries of him, not wanting to look in them all to respect his privacy.

'Creatures and Myths.' Nah, maybe another one..

'Vampires and werewolves.'

'Witches and spells.' Hmm.. Maybe this one?

'Personal experiences with creatures.'

I grabbed the last one. I looked through the pages until my eyes fell into the name Helen. I immediately began to read it.

'One of my personal experiences is my great friend, Helen. She is a witch. She oftenly comes to the human world, mostly for business. The last time I found her was at (XXXX), 15 minutes away from the forest. I would like to talk to her again. She told me a few things about her world.'

I closed the diary and also took that one with me, with the other diary and book. I put them in my bag and sped off towards the location, in hope she's there. How am I sure it's her? I don't even know how she looks like..

I got into my car and drove off. It will take me about 45 minutes to arrive.

After the drive which seemed like it would take forever, I parked my car a bit further away. I inhaled. This is going to be the first time I'll be talking to such a mythical creature. Hell, I've never even saw one in real life. But, if this is what it takes to get my grandfather back, I'll do it. She can kill me in a blink of an eye, so I'll for sure tell her I'm Byeong-Cheol's granddaughter. This isn't going to be that bad.. Right?

I walked a bit towards the forest, in the hope I'll see a woman. However, no one was in sight. Not even birds were heard. Talking about it, it's too quiet..

I walked on anyway. I stopped mid tracks when I saw a figure in the very distance. I surely was getting more scared with each step I took. As I was getting closer, I could see the figure was from a woman. I was glad. I hesitantly tried to greet her.

"Hi, um, weird question maybe, but, is your name perhaps Helen?" Great. Now she must think I'm weird. The figure looked my way and when she saw me she walked towards me. She stood in front of me and looked me up and down. No one except for the two of us are around. I can get easily kidnapped. "And who are you?" The woman asked. "I-I'm Y/n. I'm here to ask you a question.. So I presume you are Helen, right?"

She hummed in response. "What's your question, little girl? I assume you know you're not talking to a human being, right?" I tried not to get mad at 'little girl,' and nodded anyway. "Can you, um, send me to your world? I need to take care of some business--" before I could finish, she interrupted me. Guess I was too straightforward.
"You're a funny one. Listen here, I don't send strangers into my world. Hell, I never send anyone into my world except when I have orders to do so. How do you even know me? If you're a threat, I could easily erase the memories you're making right now and the next moment you're waking up in your bed."

Huh. So that explains why she's so open right now.

"I guess you know my grandfather. He's called Byeong-Cheol, and 2 years ago he disappeared.." I looked her into her eyes and saw them widen and soften.
"Y-you're his granddaughter? I-I thought.. Oh my God, I'm so glad someone came to help him!" She hugged me. I patted her back.
"I heard that you and my grandfather were pretty close, weren't you? Do you maybe know what happened to him? What do you mean you're so glad someone came to help him!?" At this point I was so eager to know.

She sighed. "Well, last time when he talked to me he asked me to bring him into my world. I did, he was known there by a few people. They and I knew he wasn't any danger, and he teached us some things about the human world. In return, we learned him a bit about ours.  However, we never told anyone. Only the few of us knew about it. I haven't heard much, because I wasn't with him the last time but.. There are rumors that The Seven have a human locked away, that they found a human and they definitely didn't agree so I think that--" Before she could finish, I started crying. She hugged me and sniffled too. "Ohmygod.. I need it get him out of there! Can you help me, please?!" I begged her. She nodded.

"It is very dangerous tho.. Are you sure? There is a possibility you'll never get out of there..Even the greatest witches never tried empowering The Seven..They have enough power to kill all of us in a blink of an eye.." She warned me. I smiled.
"Then I'll take the risk." She smiled too.
"Tomorrow, I'll come to your grandfather's house in the afternoon. Be ready."

I smiled and thanked her a hundred times, before turning my heels and I skipped happily to the car. Tomorrow is going to be a big day, but I couldn't be more ready. I didn't thought I would find Helen so soon and pretty easily, but I'm glad I did.

Grandfather, you're finally going to get out of there.