6

I cried and cried, until the door opened again. The same Jungkook guy.. He smirked again and step for step, he walked towards me. He bended down to my level. "Aww.. You've been crying? How pathetic." I got mad. "Pathetic?! You know what's pathetic?! The fact that you kept an innocent human being locked up for 2 years, while you could've just send him back into his own world, where he belongs!"

For a second he looked surprised, before he harshly pulled me up, smacking me onto the wall. I yelped. "Watch out who you're talking to little girl. You really need to learn how to obey me." He stated. He looked at me like he wanted to devour me. "No. I'm not going to listen to you! I don't care who you are, I want my grandfather back and then I'm out of here!" I nearly screamed at his face.

His nails dug into my shoulders and his eyes got darker. "Wrong answer, little one." Before I knew it, he dug his teeth into my neck. I screamed in pain and he began to harshly suck my blood. Tears rolled down my face. It hurted so much. After 2 minutes, I had no voice left and I thought I was going to die. I felt like I was about to faint. Before I knew it, I collapsed into the ground. He released me and just left me there, walking away. Soon enough, darkness consumed me.

This was it. This was how I was going to die.

~Meanwhile, Jungkook's POV~

I walked away in pure bliss. I've never tasted blood that was so good before. I just couldn't stop. Her blood is addicting. I wasn't lying when I said she was just for feeding. However, no one can touch her, or speak to her except for me. She should only look at me, notice me. I returned to the others and Taehyung was the first one to speak up.

"What did you do this time?"
"Nothing much, nearly killed her like Namjoon wanted to. She's peacefully sleeping right now." I smirked. "Jungkook.. If she's really your mate, why are you hurting her?" Jimin asked. "Do I look like I fucking care about that mate thing? The only good part about it is that her blood tastes better than anyone else's. Besides, I'm not planning on marking her. I don't want her. Meaning I also won't feel her pain." I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. "Can't wait to get some more." I felt her blood flowing through my veins. The guys looked at each other and nodded. Sneakily, Taehyung sped off.

~No one's POV~

Taehyung entered cautiously, and turned around closing the door behind him, locking it again. He looked through the room and noticed you, laying on the floor almost lifeless. He gasped and ran towards you, checking your pulse. "No, you can't die! If you die, the mate bond will break and he will die too.." He whisper-shouted. He picked you up and placed you onto the bed, tucking you in.

Taehyung quickly bit into his wrist and tried to feed you his blood. He put his wrist onto your mouth and before he could grab your head and help you, someone barged through the door. Taehyung looked back only to see a furious Jungkook. He looked at you, seeing his wrist onto your mouth. He rushed towards Taehyung and pushed him away from you.
"Don't. Ever. Touch. Her. Again." Taehyung looked down guilty. "But she needs help, Jungkook. Look at her. Without our blood, she will die." He said.

"Don't ever feed her your wrist. You know it's personal.
Very. Fucking. Personal." Jungkook spat with venom is every word. "You know what?! Maybe I pity her! I fucking pity her because you are her mate! I know you couldn't care less about the mate bond, but if this is already the start of how you're going to treat her, I will take her under MY care, Jungkook! Every-Human-Who-Came- here-was-KILLED-BY-YOU."
Taehyung stated, pushing Jungkook back with one finger after every word.

"She doesn't deserve that! She was brave enough to try to get her grandfather back, who nearly died BECAUSE OF YOU. I can only imagine how she would feel, when she hears that! This is not how you're going to treat her, Jungkook! I needed to watch you killing all of those innocent people, but I'm sick of it! Not again, not under my watch!" Taehyung finished. Jungkook eyes were now one of the deepest colours purple, and Taehyung knew he fucked up. He was one of the most powerful vampires, yes, but he also knew Jungkook was no match for him. He backed off and walked out of the room, sulking.

He couldn't interfere with a mate bond.

That's forbidden.

Jungkook sighed and looked at you. He grabbed a cup from the table and bit into his wrist, pouring some of his blood into the cup. He held your head up and pressed the cup against your mouth.

You started drinking something and soon enough woke up, very dizzy. Your eyes widened when you saw Jungkook. You immediately backed away and gasped. "G-get away from me!" You desperately said. He smiled wickedly. "Are you scared of me?"

~Your POV~

I averted my gaze from him and stared at the ground. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He shouted. I flinched and got tears in my eyes. I looked at him and the tears slipped. "Good girl. Next time, think twice before you do something." With that, he left the room. I just cried. I don't know how I'm supposed to get out of here. I don't even know where my grandfather is..

I stood up, tying to ignore my tears and peeked through the keyhole from the door. I opened it and cautiously walked around. I tried to search for a basement or something.. Somewhere where you would keep prisoners. I turned around this corner, only to be met with a solid, muscular chest. I swear, my heart stopped beating for a second. I didn't dare to look up, I just kept staring forward.

"What are you doing?" I finally looked up and was met with a pair of brown orbs looking down at me. I kept silent. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. My name is Taehyung." He smiled brightly. His smile can light up the whole castle. I didn't notice I was smiling too. "B-but wait.. You're one of The Seven, right? Don't you want me dead..?" I asked, looking at the ground. "No, I don't want you dead. You don't deserve it, you didn't do anything wrong. For your information, I'm not like the other 6. Jungkook is one of the worst, though." He sighed. I looked up at him and decided to ask "D-do you maybe know w-where my grandfather is..?" He nodded. "I do.. I want to bring you there, but if the others notice they are going to do something to you, or even to me. I can't violate the rules.. I'm sorry."

For a second we had a staring contest. I was drowning in his eyes. This also happened with the other guy, what is this thing about vampires?? I just decided to ask.
"H-hey, um, so, I actually have a few questions.. Do you mind to--"

"No, not at all. I would love to answer them. Come with me." He turned around and walked to God knows where. I followed him. He seems..

Nice.