28

I was silent, all kinds of worries ran through my head.

If Jungkook finds this out, he has the right to kill Taehyung.

This is wrong, so, so wrong.

What did we just do?!

Taehyung just had golden eyes for a split second?!

Why are there so many unanswerable questions?!

At that moment, a very strong but sweet, addicting smell radiated off of Taehyung.

"What are you doing? Stop doing that." I said. "What do you mean?" He raised a brow. "Not the time to be joking, Tae. This isn't helping right now." I rubbed my forehead. "No, I'm serious. What's wrong?" I looked him in the eyes. "You're radiating something off, it's addicting. Can you make it stop?" His eyes grew wide. "I-I don't know, I am not doing it on purpose!" He closed his eyes, trying to get rid of it but it didn't help. Instead, it grew stronger. It had the power to make my legs wobble.

I walked towards Taehyung and sat down next to him again, reaching for a hug. He complied, and we stayed in that position for a good three minutes.

"I seriously need to go." With that, I ran out of the room. I got into my own and looked into the mirror. My eyes fell onto the mark Jungkook gave me. Well, more like forced onto me. I examined it from up close and my eyes widened. The top of the mark was fading a little bit. It isn't that obvious, but if you pay close attention to it you can clearly see it.

What the hell is happening?

The next morning I woke up due to a heart attack. "Hey baby. Wake up, I have some blood for you." I looked straight into Jungkook's eyes. "Don't do that ever again." I warned. He smirked. "Or what? I'm your mate."

Yeah. Unfortunately, you are.

I sighed and grabbed the cup of blood. I gulped it down, suddenly feeling energetic. I smiled at Jungkook and handed him the cup. "Thank you. Now, I'm going to get dressed." I shoved him out of the room which surprisingly worked out pretty well.

After a few moments, I was ready for the day and walked out of my room. I walked into the main room and sat down onto the couch, Jungkook joining me after he found me again. I tried not to think much of it, and just tried to relax. I heard people entering the same room as us. Everyone except for Taehyung entered.

That's weird.. Where is Taehyung?

I wanted to stand up and go look for him, but before I could do that someone smoothly stretched and putted his arm around my shoulder. I glared at Jungkook. He just looked at me with a 'what?' face. I rolled my eyes. "Don't ever roll your eyes at me again. Be glad we're only doing this. We should be kissing by now." He whispered in my ear. I nodded.

That's not ever going to happen.

The others sat down onto the other couch and Namjoon smiled. "Are you two getting along?"

"Yes."
"No."

We both said at the same time. Jungkook nudged my shoulder from behind me. "I mean no, we don't get along. We get along like we're the best couple ever." I sarcastically corrected myself. Jungkook turned his head towards me with deep, purple eyes and the others fell silent. I looked Jungkook straight into his eyes and I was shocked.

His eyes had no effect on me anymore.

I decided to pretend he still had and looked down, muttering a small 'sorry.'

He and the others talked about their leadership for a while, while I was bored as heck. I decided to speak up. "Can I go to my room? I'm bored."
"Mhm. It's fine. You can go." Jungkook said giving me permission. I thanked him and walked off. It's just strange they didn't even call Tae for their 'leadership discussion'. I shrugged it off and instead of walking towards my room, I walked towards Tae's of course. I knocked on the door but got no response.