10

It's a miracle I woke up. My vision was pretty blurry, and I felt really weak. I stood up and tried to walk to the mirror. What I saw, shocked me. I was super pale and I looked like I hadn't had any sleep for weeks. I gasped, remembering what Jungkook did to me yesterday. I got tears in my eyes.

I carefully tried to walk out of the door, closing it behind me trying to find someone other than Jungkook. Hopefully they can help. But apparently, luck wasn't on my side today.

"How do you feel little one? Do you need something?" Jungkook smirked. I hate the nickname, but I'm too scared to go against it. "I-I'm f-fine. I don't need any-anything from you and I c-can't think of something I n-need." He chuckled. "You sure? You don't look so good.." He said eyeing me up and down. He makes me feel so vulnerable. I hate it. "W-what do you mean?" I was so confused. What in the world would I need other than getting away from this guy?

"You know.." He stepped closer.
"Our blood can heal you." He finished. My eyes widened. "H-how--" But he interrupted me. "Those times you've passed out, I gave you my blood. You drank it from a cup, and got better after a few minutes. Now.. If you want some I would love to give it to you, my mate.." He finished. I was disgusted. How could I, a human, drink blood?! Even worse, HIS blood?!

I shook my head."You don't want it? That's fine by me. See how long you can go on without me." He smirked and walked away. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. I held my head groaning. I felt terrible. If I don't do something now, I'll pass out again and I doubt if I would wake up.

I decided it would be for the best to fine one of the other guys, doing my best on avoiding Jungkook.

Where was Taehyung's room again?

I walked around, trying to memorize the way. I guess it could help someday. I walked around the corner and bumped into someone, causing me to fall onto the ground because I was so weak at this moment. "Oh my, are you alright? You don't look so good.. Here, let me help you."
No shit Sherlock..
I looked up and saw Jin. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me onto my feet and looked at me. "OH! You must be so hungry!! I'll make you something to eat, follow me!" Right after he said that, my stomach was heard. Jin grinned. I nodded and followed him to what I assume is the kitchen.

He gestured me to sit down which I did. He began cooking and we made a small talk, until he questioned what happened. I looked down. "Jungkook happened once again.. This is the third time he sucked almost the life out of me. He, however, told me that your vampire blood can heal me.. He told me he gave me his out of a cup those two times. Also, he decided to give me none today, so I won't heal. He wants me to come beg for him, I guess.." I looked down. "I'm so sorry for you.. There's unfortunately nothing I can do. If others interfere in a mate bond, or even worse, other men interfere in this, that would be against the rules and can lead to death, because Jungkook will definitely pick a fight.." I hummed.

"I understand, Jin." I smiled. He moved the dinner plate towards me. "Eat up." I nodded and took a bite. "It's tastes delicious!" He smiled brightly. "That's good!"

After I finished, Jin washed the plate for me. Even though I ate, I still felt terrible. Jungkook took too much blood from me.

"Jin, I asked you to call me when Y/n is going to eat her dinner--"
"Yeah, yeah, I know but she bumped into me earlier and then I immediately made her something to eat." Jin interrupted Taehyung who now sat beside me. "You don't look good.." Taehyung pressed his hand onto my forehead. "I know.. Jungkook didn't give me any blood to heal.." I murmured tiredly. "What did he do to you?" He asked worriedly. "He bit me, again." I didn't have the energy to explain any further.