~Jungkook's POV~

Huh. I really thought about marking her, but she decided that she'll reject me?
I was fuming in anger. This explains why she suddenly came to see me. I really thought that she for a second--

Why does this make me sad?

I shouldn't care about her.

Do I care about her?

I groaned and gripped my hair.

Suddenly, I got an idea. I stood up from my bed and headed towards Namjoon. He's probably still awake.. I hope.

"Namjoon.. How can I stop Y/n from rejecting me?" I asked, once I found him. "She wants to reject you?" I lowered my head. I heard him murmeling something, which sounded like 'I'm not surprised..' but decided to ignore it. "So, what can I do to stop her?!" I raised my voice, getting irritated. He sighed deeply. "Listen, I really shouldn't intervene with y--"

"No, I need your help." I rudely interrupted him. I don't care he's the leader at this point, he'll have to help me. He send me a deadly glare which made me shut up for a few seconds, only to continue. "I don't want her to reject me..."
Namjoon looked straight into my eyes and nodded. "Fine. But you owe me fresh animal blood for two weeks." I nodded frantically.

"Okay, so.. Like you already know, the mate bond comes from two sides. You, in this case, has the most power. If you have dark purple eyes and you order her to do something, she'll do it. When she wants to reject you, she has to offer her blood to you, to get your eyes purple. Without your purple eyes, she can't reject you." He stopped for a second.

"I assume you want to mark her?" He asked suddenly. I sighed. "I guess.. She's my mate, then everyone knows she's off limits and other vampires will stay away from her. Like Taehyung.." I mumbled the last part. "I see. Well, when you have purple eyes when you drink from her, you have to be quick. She has to say something out loud in order to reject you, so you need to beat her to it. You'll have to command her to stay silent, and then you can mark her. After you marked her, it's very important to double share blood. So, you drink from her, she drinks from you. Both at the same time, directly out of the vein. This will lessen the pain she'll go through when you've marked her. Otherwise it will hurt her like a bitch. Plus, this will improve the mate bond." He explained. "And, well.. Normally, she would mark you back.. But, if she wants to reject you, you know you can't expect that from her. She probably doesn't even know what marking is."

I sighed sadly. "I know."
I take it back, he's a great, lovely leader. He knows a lot.

I grinned. "Thank you, Namjoon. Really. I hope you'll find your mate soon. You truly deserve it." I gave him an apologetic smile and walked off.

Let's see Y/n, how your plan is going to take a turn..

~Your POV~

I woke up the next morning, and jumped out of bed full of energy. Today is the day, where I'll finally get rid of Jungkook. I smiled and ran towards the bathroom, doing my morning routine and wearing my own clothes.

Yes, my own. I finally got the courage to ask Taehyung where the washing machine was.

And it wasn't that hard to ask after all, he didn't even freak out about it. I felt really comfortable with asking him such a thing.

Never in a million years I'm going to wear Jungkook's clothes.

I walked out of my room, and headed towards Taehyung's. I didn't even bother to knock on his door and just walked in.

There he was, still sleeping peacefully.

I carefully neared him and sat down gently on one side of the bed, admiring his features.

His beautiful face.

His long eyelashes, that rested on his cheekbones..

His hairlocks that fell onto his face, covering his eye.

I used my fingers to tenderly swipe his hair out of his face, putting it behind his ear.

He shifted in his sleep and the blanket which kept him once warm, now moved down.

He isn't wearing a shirt..

I couldn't help it, but my gaze landed further and further down--

Onto his to-drool-about abs..

.....

Guess I just lost my eye-virginity.

That's when my eyes landed on his lips.

His so kissable looking, perfect lips--

"Oh, I didn't notice you entering my room.. How did you sleep?"
I flinched, seeing his lips move, hearing Taehyung speak. His voice was unbelievably deep and raspy, because he just woke up. It sended shivers down my spine and gave me goosebumps.

Gosh, this makes him even more attractive, how can a person look like such a God when he wakes up??

I mean, when I wake up I look like a total ghost--
"Earth to Y/n..?" Taehyung waved his hand in front of my face.

Oh, no.. Let's just not start about his perfect hands, delicate, long, fingers--I mentally slapped myself.

Gosh, I drank his blood and the effects are really starting to kick in.

"H-huh? Y-yeah, I'm fine. Let's go get something to eat and then I'll reject Jungkook." He jumped up.
"TODAY YOU'RE GOING TO REJECT JUNGKOOK!" He shrieked. I giggled. "Sorry, I'm just a little too excited--" He looked me in the eyes, while I waited for him to finish his  sentence. "You're excited about the fact that I'm going to reject Jungkook? Don't get too ahead of yourself.." I huffed. He laughed awkwardly. "N-noo! I j-just mean that he-he's been treating you like garbage, so I'm just happy for you.." He trailed off. I grinned and stood up. "I'm waiting for you in the kitchen. Hurry up!"

He gave me a thumbs up and I left his room.

Well, that was quite the experience..