40

"W-what?" Tears streamed down my cheeks. "N-no. Not without you. You can make him h-human again, right?" I asked, turning to Helen. She shook her head. "Too much magic.. It only works once. I'm sorry." She looked down. I stared at Taehyung's chest. "N-no. Please no." I slowly looked up. He was crying too, but without making any sounds.

"You have to. Jungkook doesn't give up. You'll be safe up there." Taehyung pecked my lips. "I-i can come visit you e-eventually, right?" I asked him. He smiled.
"Eventually." Maybe.

I looked at Helen and nodded vaguely. She pursued her lips into a thin line and walked towards me. After she said some things in her witch language, she began glowing blue again.

I looked at the guys. They smiled a sad smile and I turned to look at Taehyung again. I hugged him tightly, not knowing when I would see him again. I looked up. "Sorry.. Your bloody shirt is now also wet." I tried to joke. He shook his head. "I love you."
"I love you too." I slowly let go of him and stepped back, walking towards Helen.

I looked around the room one more time and then I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and I walked forward, going back towards the place I came from.

---

~Jungkook's POV~

The injection slowly fades away and when I had back my strength, I screamed. "NO! WHY WOULD YOU GUYS DO THAT?!" They all looked down except for Namjoon, knowing I'm the 2nd strongest. I turned my back at them and stormed away. Even 'enraged' would be a weak explanation of how I felt right now.

--

~Your POV~

I slowly woke up. I rubbed my head, processing all of this. I looked around the room when realization sunk in. I'm back at my grandfather's house. I broke down in tears, already missing Taehyung. I stood up, walking towards the couch. I grabbed the remote, switching on the TV. I did miss the electronics..

I decided it would be a good idea to watch all of the news from the last few weeks, to catch up with this world. Tears rolling down my cheeks, I listened to what the reporter had to say.

When I finished watching after a while, I was getting tired. I saw the diary I got from my grandfather on the ground, and I grabbed it, taking it with me. I walked towards my grandfather's room and stopped infront of the mirror for a moment, smiling sadly. I traced the mark of Taehyung with my fingers. Happily enough, that did stay. I walked past my grandfather's books and I looked down at the diary. I sighed and lifted it, shoving it into the bookshelf next to the other books.

..I won't be needing it anymore..

I walked towards my grandfather's bed and layed down, drifting off to sleep when I had no more tears left.

--

~Taehyung's POV~

'This is better for her.

This is better for her.

You did a good job, Taehyung.

You saved her from this world, from Jungkook.'

I kept repeating the same thing over and over in my head. I stared at the ceiling, laying in Y/n's bed. Her clothes, everything was still here. Just how it was a few hours ago, when everything was okay.

Perfect, actually.

Until Jungkook had to ruin it..

..Our future together..

But maybe it's better this way. She's safe now.

I looked at my side, a tear sliding down my cheek seeing her plushie on the bed. I grabbed it and hugged it.

The one I got for her.

The one that reminded her of me.

She couldn't even take this with her..

~Helen's POV~

"T-thank you everyone, for helping me through this. Thank you all, for helping me with the spell. I'm so sorry about Jessica.. We never wanted this to happen. No one knew it would end up like this. This was supposed to be a happy ending, but unfortunately it wasn't. She was our friend, a great and powerful witch. She will be remembered." I said eyeing everyone.

"She will be remembered." Everyone said after me.

We began walking away from Jessica's grave. We buried her in the woods, trying to do it the best way possible.

I took a deep breath and looked forward.

Hopefully no other witch will have to experience this again..

~Namjoon's POV~

I punched the wall. I was so wrong about Jungkook. He literally killed Taehyung! If it wasn't for Helen, he would have been dead! Like, dead dead.

"Namjoon, it's alright. We know you didn't want this to happen either." Yoongi patted my shoulder. I turned around and looked at the guys.

"From now on, Jungkook doesn't take part in any important decisions. He's going to be an outsider. He attempted to kill Taehyung, which is unacceptable. This will not be forgotten." I made a decision.

"For now, we have to be there for Taehyung. He loved Y/n dearly. The bond they shared, is unexplainable. A love so strong, so pure. This is going to be written in historybooks. Their story is unique. It never happened before, except for a few details. Taehyung is our friend, a important leader and above all, he's a brother to us.

We are there for him no matter what."