9

I walked to the cell my grandfather was supposed to be in and put my hand onto the doorknob, hesitating a bit before turning it. I walked in step for step and what I saw just brought tears to my eyes.

There he was.

After two entire years..

I finally saw my grandfather again..

His head rose up and looked at the person who entered the cell. However, he didn't expect what he saw.

His granddaughter stood there, she was really there.

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly, crying.

"Oh-Oh my G-God!! Grandfather you're still-still..--"
"I'm here kiddo, I'm here.." He patted my back. I released the hug and looked him into his eyes. "H-how..?" He asked me questionly. I smiled wiping my own and his tears. "I-I figured out your clues, grandfather. I got help from Helen, and from the werewolf pack! I arrived here yesterday in the evening!" He just smiled. "I-I'm so glad.. Now we finally can get out of here!!" I jumped in excitement. "Everything will go back to how it was! Finally! People will see I wasn't wrong! People will realize they were wrong, and--and--" I was just so happy.

However, that's when I realized my grandfather's condition..

It looked like he hadn't had a shower in those two years, which I assume he hadn't, he looked underweight and tired. He looked like he hasn't seen the sun in ages! I gasped at this and looked at his wrist, which had a handcuff around it. The other end of the handcuff was tied to a chain, and the chain was stuck onto the wall. He couldn't get out of here easily. That's why the door wasn't locked..

I looked back into his eyes and gave him a reassuring smile. "I will get you out of here grandfather, I promise." He smiled. "I know you will, kiddo. I know you're able to get us both out of here." I nodded heavily. Suddenly, Namjoon stood in the doorway.

"Time's up. You coming?" I nodded and with one last glance at my grandfather, I walked out. I followed the guys back into the room we once came from. Taehyung patted my back and smiled. "How did it go?" He asked. "It was fine, I guess.. His condition wasn't that good, but.. He'll get better. I know he will." I smiled.

Then all of a sudden, Jungkook walked back into the room. I instantly got scared and hid behind Taehyung. This seemed to piss off Jungkook, badly.

"Come. Here." He threatened with his deep voice. I, however, shivered but didn't move at all.
"I SAID COME HERE!" He shouted, which made me walk towards him, very slowly. I just stared at the ground, not daring to look up. Apparently he has anger issues. I could literally feel him smirk. "Good girl. You'll have to listen to me, cause I'm your mate." I looked up, wishing I didn't. He smiled wickedly, clearly misusing the mate bond. Even though I don't feel it cause I'm human, doesn't mean he couldn't. He grabbed my wrist, yanking me with him. I struggled to keep up with his pace.

We entered a room and he, once again, smashed me against the wall. He yanked my hair to the side which made me groan from the pain. He chuckled. "Let's see if you learned from your mistakes, huh?" He opened his mouth, wanting to sink his teeth into my neck.

I need to stop him, I don't want this..

"S-stop!! P-please! Stop!!" I cried out desperately. He stopped for a second, only to resume. "I SAID STOP!" I tried to hit him with my hands, only to receive a slap against my cheek. Tears couldn't stop falling. "I'VE BEEN VERY CLEAR. DON'T EVER TRY TO STOP ME, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I'M YOUR MATE. I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH YOU. GOT IT!?" He screamed at my face. I looked him in his eyes, and they were bright purple, showing dominance.

"J-just let me g-go..P-please.." I was looking at the floor again. He laughed. "I don't think so. You need to obey me, got it?" He pulled my hair harsher. I tried to nod. "Good." He pulled my hair forward and turned around, walking towards the bed while yanking me with him. "Y-you're h-hurting me.. Let go of-of me.." I tried to struggle out of his grip. Soon enough, he forcefully pushed me onto the bed and cut off the light in the room. I could see him smirk while he got on the bed. I backed off, only to be met with the headboard. "P-please.. "

He chuckled. "Ah-ah-ah. Tch. That's not what I learned you, did I?" He scooted closer to me, and I just closed my eyes, waiting for what was about to happen. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I stiffened, feeling his hand reach out to grab my wrists. He yanked me towards him and I was met with a chest.

I opened my eyes and stared forward, that's when I realized he had me laying sideways, and he was laying onto his back. He held my wrists tightly, pulling me down, preventing me from moving. "Lay. Still."

Next thing I knew, he also turned sideways and removed some hairs that fell onto my neck. He leaned down licking his fangs. "Sleep tight little one."

Before I could comprehend what was going on, he buried his fangs deep into my vein in my neck and I screamed out in immerse pain. He just layed still, and I wanted to squirm away. But before I could even move, darkness consumed me due to blood loss.

~Jungkook's POV~

I watched as she fainted. I smirked. I just love having a mate. I laughed internally. I stood up and walked away, going to get a cup. I came back a few moments later, and bit into my wrist, only to stop. You know what? Nevermind.. I giggled. This is going to be fun.

Tomorrow when she wakes up, she's going to be very weak..

She won't be able to resist me, wanting me to give her my blood.

Let's see her begging for me..

~Taehyung POV~

I felt a bit weird but shrugged it off. It must be nothing.

My thoughts fell back to Y/n.
I wonder how she is doing..
I hope Jungkook is going to treat her better. I sighed while walking towards the others, wanting to discuss something without Jungkook.

"Guys.. About Y/n and her grandfather.. What are we going to do about them?" I asked.
"I don't really know, Taehyung. I guess we can let her grandfather go back to the human world, but I can't say anything about Y/n.. She isn't our responsibility. She's Jungkook's now.." Namjoon said looking down. "But I don't think Y/n would like the fact that her grandfather goes back without her." Hoseok stated. "I agree.. What if we just give her permission to see her grandfather everyday from now on? Or as long as she's staying here.." Jimin asked. I hummed. "That's a pretty good idea actually. What do you think, Namjoon?"

He nodded. "I think she would like that. Also, we need to give her something to eat. She hasn't eaten anything in almost 2 days. She was unconcious for most of the time.." My eyes grew wide realizing he's right. "Oh no.. She's going to be very weak tomorrow.." I looked at Jin. "You can make her something, right?" He smiled. "Of course I can. I'm a good cook. Even though I might not cook very often because I'm a vampire, I'm still good at it." He chuckled. I nodded. "That's good. If you're done, call me and I'll bring her her food. By the way, Yoongi, when is the last time you'd gone outside?" I said looking at him.

"Don't know, don't care. I have better things to do."
"Like what?"
"Sleeping."
I sighed.
"I can't tell if you're pale because of the fact that you're a vampire, or because of the lack of vitamin D. You need to go outside." I stated.

People who think we can't go outside because of sunlight, are very wrong. That's just a stupid myth. Being outside is just as healthy for us as for humans and other creatures.

"Can I bring my bed?"

"Very funny, grandpa."