~Taehyung's POV~

I felt weird. Really, really weird. After Y/n left, my stomach began twisting. Right now, I'm holding onto my head groaning. It hurts. Everything began hurting. I was sitting onto the couch, trying to figure out what was exactly happening. My vision became blurry and then..

It all stopped.

Like nothing ever happened.
I inhaled and walked towards my room with a smile on my face.

Y/n is rejecting Jungkook right now.

Hopefully, everything is working out for her..

~Your POV~

I stayed silent. I have no voice left either way. My face was really pale. His blood tasted bad. It wasn't as pleasant as Taehyung's.

So now he suddenly loves me?

At that moment, in pure sadness and anger, I turned around, pushing him off and I screamed at his face.

"SO NOW YOU SUDDENLY LOVE ME?! YOU WERE TREATING ME LIKE GARBAGE, KILLED MY GRANDFATHER, YOU DIDN'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TOWARDS ME AND NOW YOU FORCE-MARKED ME! ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF?! 'NOW YOU'RE MINE FOREVER' ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I DON'T WANT TO BE YOURS! NEVER! I WAS YOUR FUCKING FOOD-SOURCE JUNG FUCKING KOOK!" I was sobbing at this point. There's nothing I can do anymore. He's so much stronger than me. The only thing I can still do, is cry. Scream at him. Let it all out.

I'm fucked anyway.

He looked surprised for a moment.

Something flashed through his eyes. Guilt? Not possible.

Anger. That's what I saw.

"DON'T SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT! I'M YOUR MATE! IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT! CAUSE I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO, YOU'RE MINE! YOU HAVE MY MARK NOW, AND BELIEVE ME, SOON ENOUGH YOU'LL MARK ME BACK! THE MATE SIDE OF YOU WILL REACT VERY STRONGLY TO EVERYTHING I DO NOW!"
He raised his voice. I looked down.

So he's angry because I aren't reacting to what he did, like he wanted me to.

Huh. He's right. The mate bond responds very strongly. I forced myself to look back up, sending him a deadly glare and I ran out of his room, slamming the door, speeding off towards mine.

I arrived and locked my door, running into the bathroom and also locking that door. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Disgusting.

A selfish, murderer's mark was visibly seen.

I slumped down onto the ground and held my neck.

How am I even going to face the others?

How am I going to face Taehyung..?

After one entire hour of crying my eyes out, I decided I had to stand up and do something to distract my mind.

Might as well do something fun.. Right?

I put my hand on the doorknob of the bathroom but stopped.

Jungkook gave me his mark. How am I going to hide it?

I have no concealer to patch it up.

There are no bandaids or something like that.

The only thing I have right now, is my hand and hair.

I guess there's no other option.

I pressed my hand onto the mark Jungkook gave me, I tried to make it less obvious by hiding it with my hair and left the room.

I walked down the hallways, heading towards the main door, planning on going outside. When I arrived, I asked the guards the open the door. "Sorry miss Y/n, we can't. We got strict orders from Master Jungkook. He doesn't allow you to leave this castle without him." One of the guards stated.

My mouth opened in pure shock. This can't be happening..

I looked down and turned around, planning on going to wherever my legs would bring me but stopped, when I was met with a solid, muscular chest. I looked up and saw a smiling Taehyung.

Oh no.

Please, no.

"Come with me!! I wanna know everything! How did it go??" He hasn't noticed anything weird yet, for example my hand pressed onto my neck, and he just grabbed my other arm and dragged me with him towards the couch. He sat down and pulled me next to him. I tried to avoid his gaze. "Sooo..?"

Tears brimmed in my eyes once again, and I slowly looked at Taehyung. "Wait.. Why is your hand on your neck??" He asked worriedly. I tried to come up with an excuse. "E-eh.. H-he just hurted me while d-drinking from me.. N-nothing bad, it'll heal soon.. A-and the rejection w-worked.." I stuttered. I just can't lie to him. It hurts.

"It did!!? That's so good but why are you stuttering? Move your hand, I want to see how bad the damage is--" He trailed off, his hand reaching out for mine to grab it. I moved back a bit. "I'm f-fine." He looked me in the eyes. "No you're not. I can tell that you're lying, Y/n. What happened? Move your hand." He said firmly, staring me deeply into my eyes. I shook my head. "I said move your goddamn hand--" Before I could respond, he reached out for my hand and held it, now having a clear vision of my neck. I stared at the ground. He became silent straight after.

"H-h-he marked you....?" He whispered. I looked back at him when his voice cracked. His eyes were glossy. "Y-you lied.." He whispered again. I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it right after.

What am I supposed to say?

He furrowed his brows and his hand left mine. He stood up and glared deadly at me. I widened my eyes at his action. "YOU LET HIM FUCKING MARK YOU?! WHAT THE ACTUAL--YOU LIED, EVEN! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME, Y/N?! IT'S ETERNAL, YOU KNOW?! YOU BELONG TO JUNGKOOK NOW. MARK'S ARE MEANT TO CHASE OTHER GUYS AWAY. IT'S THE LAW! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE, EVER AGAIN! LEAVE MY SIGHT NOW!"

He screamed at me, while pointing towards the hallway.
Tears streamed out of my eyes. I quickly stood up in fear and looked at him shamefully and guilty.

He must hate me now.

He never wants to see me again.

I deserve it.

I ran away, back into my room sobbing. I sat down onto my bed and looked out of the window. I held my knees close to my chest and crying was the only thing I did.

I could never stop crying after all of this.

I just lost my only ray of sunlight in this fantasy world.

I just lost the only thing that kept me going.

I just lost another person that was very dear to me.

And when all of this is over..

I may even lose myself.