26

I walked into the hallway and was thinking about whether I should go to Jungkook's room, or mine. I don't want to piss him off. Especially since Taehyung and I are going to be close again, I don't want Jungkook to become suspicious. Maybe I should just be a little bit nicer to him? I guess he would like that..

I hate this..

I sighed and knocked on Jungkook's door. "I'm here." I said while he opened it. He looked surprised for a moment. "N-nice. I'm tired, let's go to sleep." He said. To my surprise, he stuttered. I internally giggled.

Stupid mate bond.

"Um.. I need to change, I'll be right back." I turned my heels, but Jungkook was quicker. He handed me a pj's of his. I smiled and took it. I walked towards the bathroom and changed.

I saw Jungkook who was already in bed. I walked over to him and pulled the blankets down, ready to lay next to him when I saw that he was only in his boxers.

I gulped. My face turned pale for sure. He smirked. "What's wrong babe? Lost your tongue?" I looked up at him. I gave him a death glare. "Just get in already, jeez." He made more space for me. I got in and turned my back towards him, not wanting to see his face nor making any contact with him physically.

~Jungkook's POV~

I smirked when she stared at my body for a good minute. She's just so cute. When she got in, she turned her back to me. I pouted. That's not what you do with your mate. I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me, her back colliding with my chest. I could hear her heartbeat. I smiled while turning her around so she had her head on my chest. I played with her hair until she was asleep, me falling asleep fastly after.

~Your POV~

I closed my eyes, pretending I was asleep. I was highly uncomfortable. He stopped playing with my hair and I heard soft snores. That's my sign to leave.

As quietly as I could, I slipped out of the bed and tiptoed my way towards the door. I opened it and without a creaking sound I left the room. I exhaled when I entered mine. I flopped down onto the bed and buried myself into the blankets.

The next day I woke up early. I was walking down the hallway heading towards the kitchen. I was hungry and thirsty. Luckily, blood fixes both.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a cup of blood. I sat down at the kitchen counter and drank all of it. I got startled when I felt someone kiss the top of my head. Thinking it's Jungkook, I turned around angrily.

When I saw it was Taehyung, I smiled brightly. "TaeTae! How did you sleep?"
"It was fine. How about you?"
"Well, I pretended to fall asleep in Jungkook's room and when he was asleep too, I walked towards mine and slept there for the rest of the night." I explained. He smiled.

~Taehyung's POV~

'That's good.' I thought to myself. I'm the only one that can be that close to her. I grinned knowing I'm going to greet her with a kiss on top of her head every time from now on. That's our thing.

~Your POV~

"Sooo... Can we go do something fun?? I'm bored.." I whined which made him giggle. "Sure. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and led me towards the main door, gesturing for the guards to open it. They looked at each other but complied.

Maybe because this isn't Jungkook..

I shrugged it off. Who cares. "Want to see the town?" Taehyung asked me as soon as we were outside. I widened my eyes. "There's a town?!"
"Yes, of course. There are stores, hotels, everything you would have in the normal world I guess.. The only thing that's different here, is that everyone is a vampire." He explained. I nodded excitedly. "Well then. What are we waiting for?"