30

Taehyung cleared his throat in embarrassment. Namjoon seemed to come back to reality and looked at us with no emotion. "So.. This is what happens.." I trailed off. He nodded.

"I see. I'll look into it, don't tell Jungkook and try to avoid him as much as possible no matter what. If he sees that the mark is fading he wants to mark you again and we don't know what is going on between Taehyung and you. Who knows, maybe when he marks you again the wierd bond between you and Taehyung will grow even more. Just.. I'll tell the others so they know about this situation too. It isn't fair if they don't know. Eventually they would find out and then a big mess breaks loose so it's better to prevent that from happening." Namjoon explained. Taehyung and I looked at each other and nodded. "I'll try. Also, when your mate has purple eyes it's supposed to dominate you, right?" I asked. Namjoon hummed. "Yes. Why?"

"About that.. Jungkook's eyes don't affect me anymore. When you guys had that conversation, he tried to dominate me but I felt nothing. I just pretended it did." The guys widened their eyes. "Anything else I should know?"

I thought for a bit.

"Mhm..Well, I haven't told you about the flashbacks yet.."  Namjoon shook his head. "Well.. I get flashbacks of Taehyung whenever Jungkook does something considered 'intimate' with me. The last flashback I got was when Jungkook unexpectedly kissed me."

~Namjoon's POV~

Right after she said that, Taehyung's eyes widened and he looked upset and maybe jealous or even.. Mad? He tried so hard not to show it.

Unfortunately for him,
his eyes gave him away.

They flashed a deep golden colour and stayed like that for a little while.

"What?" Taehyung looked at Y/n who looked back at him. She fiddled with her fingers. "It was so unexpected, I wanted to go out alone because you weren't here, but he didn't let me so he went with me. We sat down at that bench you and I sat on that time and when I felt someone staring at me, I looked back. At that moment he kissed me and flashbacks of you and me flashed right in front of my eyes. I could literally feel the emotions I had between us. The heated moments and the things you've said to me. It all made me want to run towards you and hug you for comfort. I didn't kiss back however and as soon as I got back into reality, I pushed him and ran away. That's when I walked into your room and a little while later you arrived and we hugged. You know what happened after.." She explained.

Taehyung's eyes turned back to normal when he heard that she didn't kiss back and pushed him away. "Wait.. I had a wierd feeling that made me run back to you. Maybe.. I got that feeling after or right when Jungkook did that to you? I have that feeling quite often.. Also that time when you were going to him to 'reject' him. Does this mean something?" Taehyung looked at me. "I'm not sure guys. But we'll find this out. As soon as something wierd happens, tell me." They both nodded and I shoved the bookshelf back in place, going to grab the books that I've hidden in the library. After that, I'll inform everyone except for Jungkook of course.

~Your POV~

Right after Namjoon left, I sighed and looked at Taehyung. "That was embarrassing.. Tae, you do know what happens to your eyes, right?" I asked to make sure. "No.. W-what happens to my eyes?"

My eyes turned wide. "What?! You don't know?! Your eyes turn gold sometimes!" I shrieked. "W-what?! When?! How?!" He yelled back. "I don't know how! Don't ask how, I don't even know how this is even possible!" I yelled back. "When did you see it happen?! Why are they gold?!" Taehyung yelled again. "I don't know! Sometimes, when you're about to drink my blood!!" I yelled back for the last time, both panicking.