29

I released the hug and looked up, staring into Taehyung's beautiful orbs. I feel so safe and happy when I'm with him. I smiled a bright smile which he gladly returned. "I'll be going now. Don't want Jungkook or the others to find out." He suddenly came closer and kissed the top of my head. I giggled and blushed a bit. I ruffled his hair and I turned around, leaving.

I walked through the castle, having nothing to do. It's pretty boring actually. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Jin. I sat down at the kitchen counter and smiled. "Hi Jin. How are you?" I asked. He smiled back. "I'm good. How about you?" I hummed. "I'm great!" I overly excited answered.

Suddenly, his eyes fell onto my neck. "What's that?" He furrowed his brows, looking at me very seriously. "What do you mean?" I asked, purposely hiding Jungkook's mark a bit since I saw a little bit of it fading this morning. I'm still wondering why Tae looked so surprised tho..
"That's a.. Hickey." Jin stated. I widened my eyes. "No it's not."

"Yes it it's."
"No, it's not. It's a mosquito bite." I lied. He grinned. "Sure, whatever you say."

At that moment someone sat next to me. Smelling his addicting scent, I know who it is. "Hi Tae. Again." I giggled. He smiled. "Hi mosquito." Jin greeted Taehyung. "What's up with the nickname?" Tae asked.
"No reason.." Jin trailed off. I widened my eyes.

Does he know something?

I guess Jin could sense my panic. He sighed deeply and rested his palms onto the counter, looking into my and Taehyung's eyes very seriously. I gulped.
"Guys.. I know what you've been doing and it's forbidden. Be glad I'm not telling anyone. Even though.. Namjoon has to know at some point. Why are you guys doing it anyway? She has a mate, Taehyung." Jin said making our eyes widen. He looked straight into Taehyung's eyes. "Well, I had fed her my blood out of my vein once, to strengthen her up because she was still human. I didn't want Jungkook to kill her. And since I'm very close to her, I didn't want to lose her." Taehyung said.

"It's very personal and intimate to let someone drink out of your vein." Jin commented. "I know. But since she was human and because I wasn't drinking from her, I thought that nothing could go wrong and that it wasn't going to be that intimate either. Let's just say.. I was wrong. From that moment I began wanting her to do it again."

Taehyung looked at me. "Jungkook's blood is disgusting to say the least. I nearly puke whenever I forcefully drink from him. Taehyung is a different story.. His blood is the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. Now I've even come to the conclusion that there's a vague taste of cherries mixed in it. It's forbidden, but it feels so right." I added. "Have you ever double shared blood? When was the last time you've drank his blood?" Jin asked. Taehyung and I looked at each other and looked down. "The last two times were double sharing.. The last time we did it was well.. A hour ago or so." Tae mumbled.

"Also, he radiates off this addicting smell. He doesn't even do it on purpose. You can't smell it, can you?" I asked. Jin shook his head wide-eyed. "Something is very wrong. Look at her neck, Tae." Jin pointed at Jungkook's mark. Tae looked at my neck, then looking into my eyes. "W-what's wrong?"

"Y/n.. Jungkook's mark is fading.."
Jin said. I widened my eyes. "W-what?! How?! I have nothing against it, I mean.. I didn't want him to be my mate anyway, but that's not even possible!" I raised my voice. Jin shushed me. "I know, I know.. I'll call Namjoon. Like, now. This is serious. Don't go anywhere near Jungkook." With that Jin left. I looked back at Tae.

I got glossy eyes, not knowing what was going to happen. Anything could happen. What if I'm cursed or something, and Namjoon decides to kill me? What if I would bring Taehyung in danger or--

"Ssh. It's alright. I'm here, don't worry." Taehyung hugged me, beginning to whisper sweet little nothings in my ear. I relaxed immediately. At that moment, Jin came back with Namjoon. "Jin told me everything. It's strictly forbidden, you know. Jungkook has the right to kill you now, if there was a way to do so." Namjoon said looking into Tae's eyes. He just looked down. Namjoon heavily sighed. "Come with me." We stood up and followed Namjoon into a room. He locked the door, then moving a bookshelf in front of it so no one could enter.

Were also not able to go out at this point..

"Show me." Namjoon said making us choke on thin air. "W-what?!" We nearly yelled. "Look, this normally shouldn't be done in public. Not in front of other people. But since you guys violated the rules already, it doesn't really matter now. I need to know what exactly happens. I need to see it." Taehyung and I looked at each other full of embarrassment.

We both nodded at Namjoon and he stood in the corner of the room, watching us silently. "We've already drank from each other this morning, so I think it would be the best to radiate off more of this addicting smell you're talking about. I don't know how I do it, but we'll see." Taehyung said making me nod. He closed his eyes and I inhaled. Whatever he was doing, it worked.

My insides twisted and I closed and opened my eyes, then staring at Taehyung's. His eyes flashed a deep golden colour again and then that disappeared. He walked towards me and bit into his wrist, grabbing mine. He bit into mine and we both began to suck each other's blood out, forgetting about the fact we're not the only one's in here.

It became very heated in a matter of seconds, both making a lot of noise.

~Namjoon's POV~

I watched as Y/n closed her eyes. When she opened them again, they flashed purple for a moment and then they were back to normal. When I looked at Taehyung, my eyes widened.

They flashed gold.

When they bit into their wrists, everything began to become more and more heated in just a matter of seconds. They were clearly forgetting my presence.

But it shouldn't be this intense.

After watching them going on for five entire minutes, they stopped.

That's when my eyes fell onto Y/n's neck.

More than the half of Jungkook's mark was gone.

I couldn't help but to be mad. Very, very mad. Jungkook is almost like my child, even though he's a very powerful, strong vampire who's made to rule, just like me. I remember his face when he begged me to tell him a way so Y/n doesn't reject him.

Knowing half of his mark is gone..

I can't imagine how sad he would be.

But on the other side, this shouldn't be even possible. Yet, here we are.

I've once heard of something, but I've never seen it happen because it's so rare. Hell, I'm not even sure if it actually exists..

~Your POV~

We both pulled back knowing we almost set a record. This was intense. When we finally came back to reality, I realized Namjoon was still there. I widened my eyes and Taehyung quickly understood what I meant. We both looked at Namjoon.

We could almost see his brain crack. He was thinking of something.

...But what?