15

Taehyung stared at you, while you were holding his wrist. He didn't say anything and got in bed next to you. He pulled you into his embrace and with that you fell asleep. He, however, couldn't understand why you would let him stay here, when he just turned you into a vampire without your consent. 

He killed you.

Aren't you scared of him?

 It broke his heart knowing you now have no one, except for him. Well, maybe you'll get a little closer to the other guys, but not as close as you were with Taehyung.

He was going to try to make sure of that.

After a little while, he also fell asleep.

~Your POV~

I was staring at the wall, blankly. Taehyung was still sound asleep but I woke up already. I feel a bit strange, and I'm also trying to process this all. 

Why am I not really afraid of Taehyung?

Probably because he's the only one I have..

'I won't die.

I'll drink blood. Only blood. That's going to be my breakfast, snack and dinner now.

I'll feel the connection from the mate bond between Jungkook and I.

I'll feel it more intense when I'll drink out of Taehyung's vein.'

Wait. Why am I even thinking about that? No no, no, Taehyung is off limits now. I don't have to drink from him anymore, I'll drink out of bloodbags or something. I'll definitely not be killing innocent creatures or whatever. I'm not a killer.

'Jungkook killed my grandfather. He killed the reason I came here in the first place. He killed my only family that was left.

I have no parents, my grandfather raised me.

I have no friends. Areum decided to leave too.

Taehyung turned me into a vampire without my consent. I never wanted to become a vampire. He literally killed me.

I thought I could trust Taehyung. He was the only thing that kept me going until now, guess I was wrong about him, too.'

Now that I'm thinking about it, my life's actually been kinda depressing..

Why?

Why me?

Couldn't I just live a normal life, with normal family and friends, instead of now being sucked and stuck into this fantasy world for forever? I can't go anywhere.

Let's take a look at the benefits, shall we?

I am immortal. Most humans would kill for that.

I am stronger now.

I'll have this super speed thingy, which is useless anyway because Jungkook is still faster than me.

If I'd had a nice, loving mate, I would feel the bond and connection with love. I guess when I am going to feel it now, it'll be the worst feeling ever.

Who wants to be destinized to be with the person that killed your only family you had left?

Well, I don't.

I carefully scooted out of bed, trying to not wake Taehyung up.
I walked over to the window and looked outside. It's been ages since the last time I've been outside. I opened the window and met with a cold breeze which caused me to get goosebumps.

Another thing. My emotions are now heightened. I'm now more sensitive. I can even feel the slightest touch of fingertips on my skin.

I inhaled the refreshing air. I closed my eyes and opened them when I heard some shuffling in the background. I turned my head around and saw Taehyung waking up. He opened his eyes and looked directly at me, staring into my eyes.

My hair moved due to the cold breeze which came from outside. For Taehyung, it was almost like when a actress of a movie looks back and everything goes in slowmotion. Her smile, face features, everything about her looks so.. Perfect. Taehyung thought. He smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked. I pursued my lips. "Well it isn't the best day of my life but.. I guess I'm fine. I'm just trying to process it all, it all happened so fast. It's almost unbelievable that this is real."

"I see. Would you like to go outside?" I nodded, super excited. For the old me, it would've been too dramatic at how I responded, but those damn heightened emotions make it hard. He laughed. "Okay, let me get dressed up. Now that I'm thinking about it.. You've been wearing the same clothes for a while now. Would you like to change and take a shower before we go out?" I looked down noticing he's right. I've just been too occupied the last couple of days to even care.

I nodded and he walked away, only to come back a few seconds later with some clothes. "From who are those clothes?" I asked. "From the nonexistent neighbors. No, of course they're mine silly." I chuckled. I took the clothes from him and headed to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and undressed myself, turning on the shower and stepped in a few moments later when the temperature was perfect.

I felt every water drop that hit my skin. It was overwhelming at first, but I relaxed realizing that this is pretty cool and feels pretty good. I closed my eyes sighing.

After I showered, I stepped out and grabbed a towel which was in the drawer underneath the sink. I dryed my hair and body, grabbing my undergarments when I realized..

I just have one pair of clothes, one pair of underwear.

I looked at the clothes Taehyung gave me.

His hoodie, check.
His sweatpants, check.
Socks, check.
His boxer, che--

..

He gave me, HIS underwear.
Underwear for men.

This is so embarrassing. Happily enough, no one has to know about this.

But I still don't have a bra.

I looked at my own bra, thinking what to do. Then I got an idea.
I filled the sink with water and added a little bit of soap and putted my own undergarments in it. For now, I'll just let it soak in.

At least it'll get a little bit cleaner, right?

I have no clue where the washing machine is, and I'm not going to ask for it yet. What am I supposed to say?

'Hey guys, where's the washing machine for my bra and underwear?'

Nah-ah. Not in a castle full of men. Well, only 7 men but still.

I waited for about 12 minutes, when I remembered the reason I just remembered to shower in the first place.

      (Don't read that out loud.)

Taehyung is waiting for me. I quickly grabbed my undergarments out of the water and hung them up, trying to blow them dry with my mouth from a distance.

Huh. Guess I have no breath-superpowers.

I looked around the bathroom for an hairdryer or something, but there was nothing. I sighed while putting on Taehyung's boxer and no bra.

Guess I'll just look like a cow today.