32

~Taehyung's POV~

"DoN't eVeR tOucH hEr agAin." I mimicked Jungkook's words. Helen giggled. "I hope Jungkook will go easy on her.." I looked down. "Don't worry Taehyung. He will. A while ago he practically begged me for a way so Y/n wouldn't reject him." Namjoon said which grabbed my attention. "He did?" I asked surprised. Namjoon nodded.

I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. If I find out that Jungkook is touching her in any way, I'll make sure he will never do it again.

~Your POV~

I silently followed Jungkook. He walked into his room, me walking in after. I wasn't paying attention at all, so when he suddenly stopped, I was met with his back. I looked up and he turned around, staring into my eyes. He grabbed my hair and held it to the side, to take a look at his mark.

My heart nearly stopped when he furrowed his eyebrows.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked unsure. "My mark.."

I swallowed.

"Looks good on you." He finished. I breathed out. Luckily the spell worked. He eyed my neck and suddenly his face became emotionless. "What's that?" He traced his fingers over a single spot. I shivered. "What do you mean?"
"Don't act stupid. This looks like a hickey." He said through gritted teeth. I widened my eyes. "N-no. It's not a hickey. Who the hell would've given it to me anyway?" I tried to lie the best I could. "Then what is it?"

"A mosquitoe bite." I blankly said. He laughed sarcastically. "A mosquitoe bite? I know better than that. What is it?!" He raised his voice. His eyes became purple.

Poor him. He doesn't affect me anymore.

"A bruise."
"So it is a hickey."
"No, it's not. It's a bruise."
"How did you get 'the bruise' then?" He asked.
"Well.." I tried to think of something fast. "Taehyung and I were playing this game, and the one who lost got pinched by the other at a random spot. Guess who lost?!" I awkwardly laughed while pointing at myself.

*Cricket sounds*

He just stared at me. "I'm going to murder him. HE CAN'T HURT YOU." He suddenly said, beginning to walk away. I quickly tried to stop him from leaving. I don't want this to happen, Tae did nothing wrong.
I held his arm but he just continued to walk towards the door. I putted all my weight onto his arm. He was literally dragging me with him.

It still didn't work.

I tried to stop walking and pulled his arm one more time, when he threw his arm back at the same time making me loose my grip and fall onto my butt. "Ouch." He looked back at me and helped me up, then turning around again and he opened the door.

Crap.

I ran towards him and engulfed him in a tight back hug. He stopped immediately and froze.
His breathing became silent. We both didn't say anything, we just stood there.

After a minute or so, he held my hands with his. The warmth of his hands made me tingly.

The mate bond is still there. No matter what happened between Taehyung and I, it's still there.

He turned around and sighed. He still held my hands and he took me with him to his bathroom.

I tried to stop him in a nice way, and he takes a single gesture this far?! His mind is going into the wrong direction--

Or is mine?

He pushed me into the bathroom and walked away, only to hand me a pj's of his after. I took it and closed the door. I took a quick shower and dried myself off with the towel, then wearing his pj's. I walked out of the bathroom and was met with a dark room. I walked towards his bed and he was already laying in it, this time happily enough not half naked.

He held up the blankets and I got in, turning my back towards him. Of course he didn't agree to this and pulled me closer towards him, securing me in his arms.

Silence.

"Y/n.." Jungkook began.
"Yes?"
"Please don't leave me.." He mumbled quietly.

I widened my eyes and turned around, looking at him. He already fell asleep.

Somehow, his words made my heart ache a little but I tried not to think much of it. He killed my grandfather, he's a killer, he force marked me, he's no good.

But people change.

No! No, no, no, no!

What the hell.

I was staring at him for such a long time that I got sleepy myself and after a few minutes, I fell asleep.

~Jungkook's POV~

The next morning I woke up thinking Y/n would've left already. There's no way she would've stayed. I sighed and closed my eyes again. When I opened them, I tried to get out of bed but was stopped when I realized there was a weight onto me. I looked down and my eyes widened.

Y/n was sleeping peacefully on my chest.

I smiled brightly and caressed her face with my fingers. I played with her hair.

Well I can get used to this way of waking up.

What a pleasant sight.

I scooted out of bed carefully, trying not to wake her up. She stirred a bit losing warmth. I tiptoed towards the kitchen grabbing a big cup of blood. After, I silently walked back into my room and got in bed again, placing her back to where she was before. She wiggled a bit trying to get a comfortable position and she happily hugged the warmth she was holding on to.

I took a few sips and after a few more minutes, she woke up too.

~Your POV~

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, still a bit sleepy. I looked around the room and immediately noticed Jungkook. Not in my right mind yet, I smiled back at the brightly smiling Jungkook. "Do you want some?" He handed me a cup of blood. I nodded and took it. Being a little thirsty, I drank the half of it. "Thank you."
"No problem."

At that moment I layed back onto his chest and fell asleep again,

Not being able to defend myself to the things he began radiating off.