31

Taehyung turned around to look at me with wide eyes. "A-are they still blue?" He asked after a little while. I shook my head. "No, they're back to normal. It's weird.. When Namjoon comes back--"

At that moment the door barged open and a panting Namjoon entered the room with a woman.
I looked at her, and then realized something. "HELEN?!" I excitedly stood up and hugged her. She widened her eyes and hugged me back. "Y/n! Long time no see!"
"Wait, you two know each other?" Namjoon asked. We both nodded. "With her help I got into this world." I explained. I clasped my hand over my mouth knowing she could be punished for this. Namjoon glared at her. "You're lucky. Very, very lucky." Helen smiled sheepishly.

"Now, Helen, I want you to put a spell on Y/n. As you can see, Jungkook marked her but the mark is fading. We don't know why, she has this special bond with Taehyung but that's all we know. Jungkook can't know any of this. Can you 'heal' the mark?" Namjoon asked. Helen shook her head. "I can't heal it, but I can put a spell on it so Jungkook wouldn't see anything. For him, the mark would be like it should be, but everyone else can see how it truly looks like."

"Please, proceed. Jungkook can't know any of this." Namjoon said. Helen nodded. "Okay, Y/n. Are you ready?" I smiled. "I'm ready!"

~Jin's POV~

I searched the castle looking for Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook. Those idiots were nowhere to be found. I scratched my head and groaned. I walked outside and after a while, I saw Jungkook speeding off towards the castle, not noticing me while Jimin and Hoseok tried to stop him. I giggled. Jungkook was so much faster.

I used my vampire speed and ran towards Jungkook, tackling him to the ground. "What the hell?!" Jungkook sat up and rubbed the back of his head. "That's for tiring Jimin and Hoseok." I stated. "It's their own stupid choice to run after me! They both know they can't even keep up with a wolf--" Before he could finish, I slapped the back of his head. Hard. "Where was that for?!" He whined. I smiled.
"I felt like it."

"Bet Jimin is going to reach us first." I said. Jungkook scoffed. "No. Hoseok is."
After a few moments, Jimin reached us first and then Hoseok. "Jeez, you guys look like you ran a marathon." I said eyeing them up and down. "Shut up." I looked back at Jungkook who didn't bother to stand up. He looked pissed off. "You look like you lost a bet." Hoseok said. "Yeah I did and it's your fault." Jungkook wasted no time to answer.

Hoseok furrowed his brows but shrugged it off. "You guys need to work out more."
"Whyyy?!" They both nearly screamed. I sighed. "Well, if you guys payed attention, it took like two minutes - if not more - for you guys to catch up with Jungkook." I stated the obvious. "That's not true! We just gave him a head start!" Jimin raised his voice. Now it was Hoseok's turn to say something. "Indeed! We didn't even try! We don't have to work out, we're perfectly fine."

"Uh-uh sure..! That's why you guys hunt all the time." I sarcastically said.
"Yah! We don't like to hunt. It's much easier to eat the leftovers from you guys."
"But is it tasty tho?"
"No, not really, but we don't want to waste any more energy!"
"You guys never use your energy!"
"We do!"
"No you don't, what in the world did Yoongi teach you guys!?"
Hoseok and I were now practically yelling at each other, when Jimin tried to butt in.
"E-eh.. Guys--"
"Not now! I need to clear my point--"
"You don't! We're in perfect shape, better than you!"
"What?! Oh, you're so dead!--"
"Indeed! I'm a vampire!--"
"No, I will kill you!--"
"Why would you kill a dead person?!--"

"GUYS!" Jimin screamed which made us shut up. "What?!" My spit nearly landed on Jimin's face.
"Jungkook took off!"

I looked down where Jungkook just sat a few minutes ago. "Shit! This is your fault!" I made sure to tell Hoseok. "How is this my fault?! You're the one who decided to argue!"
"That's not true!"
"Yes it is!"
"Whatever, why did you guys take him outside in the first place!? You could've locked him up in a cell or something!" I said.
"Because--Oh wow, that's actually smart--"
"That's not the point!" I interrupted Jimin. I sighed while calming down. "Look, this is definitely not the best situation, so we need to catch him before he stumbles upon Y/n. Got it?!"

They both nodded heavily and we ran towards the castle, trying to find Jungkook.

~Jungkook's POV~

Dumbasses. I thought while running towards the castle. Why the hell is everyone holding me back from going there in the first place?! I just want to go to my mate.

I shook my head and bursted through the doors, the guards nearly collapsing to the ground. I tried not to laugh at them and began searching for Y/n.

~Your POV~

"Oh, wow! You're done already?" I asked surprised. "Yes, I am! But we'll know for sure when Jungkook sees of course.." Helen said. "But what if it doesn't work?" Taehyung asked. "Well.. Then I can lie to him that I was busy with a spell to make his mark prettier or something - I don't know, I'm not a vampire, - and hopefully he would believe it." Taehyung nodded. "Thank you Helen. Really." I hugged her. She smiled. "You're welcome."

At that moment, the door bursts open. I yelped and stumbled back a little. Taehyung putted his arm around me just in time to prevent me from falling. We all looked at the person who so aggressively entered and I internally sighed seeing it's Jungkook. He looked enraged and he wasn't supposed to be back yet..

He was about to speak up when Jin, Hoseok and Jimin came running. "W-we're h-here!" Jin breathed out. "Now who exactly needs to work out more?" Hoseok said looking at Jin who sended a deadly glare his way. Jimin just shook his head.

"Back to the point, Jungkook, don't ever do that again." Jin sternly informed Jungkook who shrugged it off. "You can't order me around. I'm more powerful than you, you know that."
Jungkook looked my way. "Come with me. Now. Taehyung, don't ever touch her again." I took a last glance at Taehyung and followed Jungkook out of the room.

I'm not looking forward to this..