12

It's been a while since Jungkook left the room and I have no energy left. I layed myself down onto the bed and drifted off to sleep. I'll see what I can do later on, I guess..

~Taehyung's POV~

I watched as she fell asleep. I quietly walked over to her and brushed a few hair strands out of her face. I smiled. 'What am I going to do with you..?' I watched her for a few more minutes and then left the room, heading to my own.

~Your POV~

I woke up the next morning, remembering the deal Jungkook and I made. I sighed. There's no way I'm going to drink his blood. But I need to eat something. There's a sink in the bathroom, so I'll at least be able to drink water. And I'm definitely not going to try to escape this room, cause I'm sure he'll hunt me down.

I stood up and walked towards the door, peeking through the keyhole. Three days in here is going to be as boring as hell. There's literally nothing I can do.

I looked around the room and walked to the window, in the back of my mind checking if I could jump down to escape. That would probably not be such a good idea. I'll die if I jump from this height.

After one complete hour of boredom, someone opened the door. I stiffened at the thought it's Jungkook. The person walked inside and I turned my head the other way, not wanting to see who it is. "Why is the door locked? Did Jungkook lock you up in here?" I quickly turned my head seeing Taehyung in the room. I stood up and ran up to him, hugging him. He smiled. "What's wrong princess?" I blushed at the nickname.

Huh. Jungkook needs to learn something from him.

I released the hug and gestured Taehyung to sit down. He followed me and I flopped myself down onto the bed. "Yeah, he did. He decided it would be a good idea to force me to drink his blood. He is planning to keep me locked up in here for three entire days, without food. He says that if I just ask for his blood, he'll gladly give it to me. Oh well, he can keep on dreaming." I smiled looking at Taehyung. He layed down next to me, onto his back.

"But you'll have to.. Otherwise he'll keep you locked up in here for even longer.." He said. "I don't know.. I really don't want to.. I am terrified of him.." I stated honestly. Taehyung looked at me.

"Do you want to drink my blood?"

...

"What?"

"You said that my blood tastes good.. Would you like to drink some of mine to keep you strengthened up?"

..

I stared at him. Is he serious?

"A-are you sure?"

"I am. Would you like some now?"

"Y-yes.." I said quietly looking down. I ain't gonna lie, his blood tasted truly amazing. Maybe even better by now. He held my chin with his finger and I looked him back into his eyes. "Jungkook took the cup. There's nothing in this room I can pour my blood into and if I go out right now with the intention of getting a cup, it'll get suspicious. You'll have to drink out of my vein." He said, making my eyes go wide. "N-no, you said it yourself that that was very intimate and personal.." I flushed red. "I know, and it's true. But you trust me, right? It'll only strengthen what we have now." He said.

I thought about it. Then my mind wandered off to what Jungkook told me about it. "B-but Jungkook said that I'll also get more attracted and obedient towards that person.." Taehyung chuckled. "That's true.. If you don't want to, you don't have to. It's just that if you'll do this with me, you'll maybe get less terrified of Jungkook, because you're drinking from me."

I stared at the wall. I guess it's true..

"Does that mean I'll have to drink from you often?" I asked.
"Well, only if you want to. Look, you're not a vampire. Which means, that if I would drink from you while you drink from me, the effects would work less. Or in either case, it wouldn't be as 'intimate' when mates would do that. And also, I'm not going to drink from you. You'll only drink from me so the effect what mates would get in such a situation wouldn't even be there. Of course it's personal and it's still considered a little intimate, but I ain't drinking from you and you aren't a vampire. So this should be fine." He explained. I looked back at him.

"Okay. I trust you." He stared straight back at me and stood up, mentioning me to come to him. I did and we walked a little further in the room, so that if the door opens we wouldn't get caught immediately.

He smiled and bit into his wrist, blood beginning to ooze out of it. He held his wrist up and I came closer, holding into his arm with one hand and my other hand holding his. I smiled and even though I was quite nervous and found it weird, I put my mouth onto his wrist.

~Taehyung's POV~

She putted her mouth onto the place I bit my wrist and began sucking my blood, carefully. I looked at her as she did this. My mind wondered off to the wrong places as I just stared at her. Especially when she made eye contact while doing that. My breathing became irregular and my back met the wall. I grabbed her and pressed her against me, while she continued to suck my blood. I moaned. It became heated in here, and I knew I had to stop. Something is wrong, it shouldn't be this intense. Even though I knew I had to stop, I just let her continue. It felt too good.

   (Something looking like this)

~Your POV~

His blood tasted even better than last time. I couldn't stop. At least, I wasn't planning on stopping till he tells me to. I ain't even a vampire, yet, I stood here drinking his blood greedily. It's quite weird. I looked him in his eyes and he stared right into my soul. I felt him pulling his arm away very slowly and I released his arm. He was panting a little when I stepped back. That's when I came back to my senses. "W-what--"

"I-it wasn't supposed to be s-so intense.. Something is-is wrong.." Taehyung interrupted me, trying to calm himself down.
"Your blood tastes even better now.." I said, trying to lighten up the mood. He smiled. "That's good."
"Why couldn't I stop drinking from you?" I asked. "I-I don't really know.. But I'll figure it out." I nodded. "Thank you.. I feel much better now." I smiled.

"I'm glad." Taehyung cupped my cheeks.