~Jungkook's POV~

A few moments after Y/n left my room, I also exited. I was about to walk to the main room, but stopped hearing Taehyung screaming at someone. I hid behind the wall and listened.

"--I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE, EVER AGAIN! LEAVE MY SIGHT NOW!" I peeked around the corner and saw a crying Y/n running away. I got mad that Taehyung screamed at her, but I also smirked, knowing that my plan worked. I walked past Taehyung with a pissed off face, eventually asking the guards to open the door. I walked outside and inhaled, ready to go hunting.

I'll save some blood for my mate.

~Your POV~

I woke up in the middle of the night at the feeling of someone's hand touching my face.

I must've fell asleep..

I blinked a few times and immediately backed off, only to be met with the headboard. "Sshh. Go back to sleep. I just put you in bed, you were sleeping on the floor. I think you fell out of bed." Jungkook softly giggled.

The corner of my lips unintentionally curved up into a small smile.

"O-oh.. T-thanks.." I whispered, looking down at myself. I buried myself back into the blankets, trying to fall back asleep.

It was difficult because Jungkook was still there and I don't think he's planning on leaving any soon.

Three minutes later, which felt like three hours, I sighed and sat up. "I can't sleep. Not if you're watching me like that.."
"Want me to--"
"Leave? Yes please." I interrupted him.
"I meant to say 'sing you a song' or 'cuddle you to sleep', but fInE. I'll leave if you really want me to." He whined like a kid. I giggled.

This is new..

He stood up and left my room. I closed my eyes and happily enough, I did fall asleep.

That next morning, I woke up remembering what happened at night.

Then my thoughts fell back to Taehyung.

I messed up.

What am I going to do?

Can I even make it up to him?

He clearly stated he doesn't want to see me ever again..

I don't want to risk my life because of an angry vampire..

But Taehyung wouldn't hurt me..

Would he?

I groaned and gripped my hair, standing up and walking towards the bathroom. I did my morning routine, which was badly needed because I looked like a ghost, and walked out of my room.

I walked towards Taehyung's room and knocked on the door.

I guess it won't hurt to--

"I CLEARLY WARNED YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN!

I HATE YOU!"

Taehyung screamed from the inside of his room.
Tears brimmed in my eyes and I ran towards the main room, only to sit down onto the couch and hug my knees to my chest.

He

              hates

                                me.

The only good friend I had here, hates me.

My grandfather died because of me, because I couldn't get him out of here any sooner..