18

I opened my eyes. How long have I been asleep for? I looked around the room and my heart stopped beating.

I was laying onto Jungkook's chest.

Then I remembered. I gasped.
He ordered me to do stuff by misusing the mate bond.

I carefully scooted out of the bed and tiptoed towards the door. I looked back once, making sure he's still asleep and he was. I opened the door carefully and happily enough it isn't such a door which makes a lot of noise,
like in those horror movies.

I closed the door again and breathed out, walking through the hallways. I walked into the main room and sat down onto the couch. I looked around the room and saw a clock.

Jeez, I've been asleep for two hours.

Two hours of my life are wasted.

"Where have you been? I thought you said you'd be going towards Jungkook to talk to him and come back.." Taehyung pouted sitting next to me. I giggled. "I know, but Jungkook used his purple eyes on me and that caused me to almost do whatever he wanted. In this case, he ordered me to take a nap with him." I said getting a bit angry. He patted my back, resting his arm onto my shoulder.

"Well, a few more hours and you're done with him. Just bare for a few more moments." I nodded. That's true. "I'm bored." I stated. He laughed. "Well, what do you want to do?"

"Can you tell me a bit more about vampires and how you guys live and what y'all know? And not that it matters anymore but...how did you guys actually find out about my grandfather in the first place?" I was so curious.

"That are a lot of questions.. For starters, like you already know by now, our grounds are guarded. Other 'people,' like werewolves, can't take even one step into someone's territory without permission. That can be their death. A long time ago, when we were still at war, the vampires won. We made the most important rules. We, The Seven, decide if someone can enter this world or someone's grounds. Back then, the six of us were here, in the castle. Only one person wasn't there.

Jungkook.

We thought he'd be hunting, so we didn't mind. He was cruel, a merciless killer who you absolutely needed to take very seriously. What we didn't know, was that Jungkook took off to the werewolf territory.

It was only when he came back with your now known grandfather, and Namjoon ordered the guards to lock him up. We hadn't give him any permission to be here." Taehyung explained. I sighed.

"So Jungkook was the one who took him here, and now caused for his death.. " Taehyung hugged me. "I'm sorry.. I'm also so, so sorry for turning you, killing you--"
"It's fine. Moreover, I don't even have a reason to go back to the human world. I have no one there. Now, right here, I have you guys. Mostly, I have you."

He pulled back and stared at me. "Thank you.. For forgiving me."
"You're welcome."

I asked a few questions which he all answered. I guess being a vampire isn't all bad, it's just that I miss my phone..

How could someone not even know what a phone is?!

"Do I-um.. This is so awkward to ask but.. Do I still get my periods?" I asked looking down.
"What do you mean with 'periods?' is it like a disease or something?" I laughed. How am I going to explain this..? My face got all red and Taehyung pinched my cheeks. I slapped his hand away and tried to explain. "Well.. A period is something that girls get in the human world. Your going to bleed down there for a few days, and you have very bad stomachaches. Without those, we aren't able to produce children." I said, pointing to you know where but still not that obvious. His eyes got wide.

"I've never heard of that! That must've hurted so bad! Vampires don't have those. We are able to produce children at the age of nineteen." I hummed. Another plus of being a vampire.

"Okay.. That's good to know. By the way, I'm hungry. What can I eat?" I grinned. He smiled.

"Blood. Believe me, normal food tastes weird, almost disgusting now. We have to go outside for you to kill--"
"I'm not killing anyone or anything. Do you guys have bloodbags or something?" I interrupted him.
"Where did you heard that from? A book? Cause no, we don't. That's a myth. I guess you'll have to kill." I shook my head.

"No, I don't want to."
"Yes, you'll have to."
"No I don't."
"Yes you do."
"No--"
"Yes--"
"No!"
"No?"
"Yes."
"Wait what?!"

He grinned. "Good, now let's go."
I sighed smiling slightly. We stood up and walked out of the castle.

After a few moments, we arrived at the woods. If I would still be human, this would've taken far too long but I have this super speed thingy, like the other vampires. It's quite helpful, actually. Taehyung nudged my arm. "Let's go that way. I hear something." I nodded and followed him.

We walked a bit further and arrived at a waterfall, with a big lake and beautiful flowers. A deer was drinking from the lake. Suddenly, I realized Taehyung's intention.
I looked at Taehyung wide eyed.
This is about to get way less beautiful in a few seconds..

"Watch and learn." Before I could even react, Taehyung dived at the innocent deer, which was still drinking peacefully, having no clue his end would near very soon--"I got it. Come!" Taehyung stated. I swallowed and walked towards him.

The deer was now laying lifeless onto the ground. I looked back at Taehyung and nearly cried. "W-what, no, no, no! Y/n, don't worry, please. We have to do this, otherwise you'll die. It's either him, or you. Your choice. We don't kill for fun.." He hugged me. I sniffled and nodded. I looked back at the now dead deer and saw Taehyung kneeling besides it. He gestured for me to do the same.

He bit into the deer's neck and blood oozed out. Taehyung carefully scooted closer to me with the deer. "You can drink now." I nodded and putted my mouth against the deer's wound. I sucked some blood out of it.

I'm not gonna lie, this tasted fine by me.

However I would prefer Taehyung's blood tho--

NoPe.

I backed away and told Taehyung to drink some. He did, and afterwards we both stood up. He smiled at me. "That wasn't that bad, was it?"
"Mhm.. I don't know. I guess.."

He hummed and grabbed my arm, linking it with his. Like that, we walked back to the castle.

Three hours later, it was time to go to sleep. Tomorrow, I'm going to reject Jungkook. Or at least, that's my intention. "TaeTae, I'm going to sleep now. Big day tomorrow." He smiled. "That's alright. Sleep well princess." I blushed and took off. I walked into my room and stepped into the bathroom. I stripped down my clothes and wore Taehyung's pj's. I walked out and layed down onto the bed, having no clue that..

Jungkook just read my mind.