33

~Jungkook's POV~

I smirked. There's no way I'm going to let her go now. Taehyung is starting to annoy me really badly. How can I get rid of him? I thought for a while. Maybe I can't get rid of him, but I can leave this place with Y/n. Not for forever, but for a little while so we can grow closer together. Hopefully, Taehyung will be out of the picture by the time we come back.

I stood up and carried Y/n in my arms. She's still wearing my pj's, and even though I love the sight of this, she needs to get dressed. I sighed. "Psst. Wake up love." She opened her eyes when I stopped radiating off the sleepy feeling. "W-why are you carrying me?? Let me go!"

Yup, clearly awake now.

"You need to get dressed. Come on." I said while letting her go.

~Your POV~

I turned around and stomped towards my room, grabbing comfortable clothes and stepped out of my pj's. I did my morning routine quickly. When I was done, I walked out of my room only to bump into his chest. Jeez. Guess he never heard of personal space.

He walked past me and that's when I noticed he had a suitcase with him. I furrowed my brows. What is he up to? He began folding my clothes and putting it in the suitcase. I was just standing there. "W-what are you doing?" I asked.

No response.

I looked back and saw I presume Jungkook's suitcase in the hallway.

It was at this moment that my heart began thumping a little, and not in a good way.

Jungkook walked past me with my suitcase and grabbed his own. "Come, we're going." He looked me straight into my eyes. "Where to? How long?"
"You'll see. You ask too many questions." Jungkook shook his head.

I only asked two so far..

When I wasn't moving, he sighed heavily and walked towards me, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. I tried to resist but of course, it didn't work. He's like a thousand times stronger than me. We walked towards the main door and my eyes widened when I realized something.

I haven't drank Taehyung's blood yet. If not now, I need to later otherwise my insides are going to twist..

I don't know what's going to happen when I'm far away from Taehyung..

How in the world is this supposed to work out?

I looked back and the guards looked at me weirdly. Jungkook was still dragging me. "W-wait." I raised my voice. He stopped and looked at me. "What is it?"

Think of something.
Think of something.

"There's something in my room I need. I'll go grab it." I pulled my hand out of his grip and ran away, speeding off towards anyone, to help me. "Y/n! Don't you dare to--" He shouted but I was already out of sight.

I ran towards a random room and to my luck, Namjoon was there. I quickly hid behind him. "Wha--" Before Namjoon could finish, a pissed off Jungkook entered the same room. Namjoon looked at him questionly. "Y/n. Come." Having no other choice, I walked towards him. He harshly gripped my hand and I winched in pain.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Namjoon asked. "Y/n, go wait outside." I nodded and I stepped out of the room, hoping Taehyung would walk past me.

~Namjoon's POV~

"Well?" I waited impatiently. "Y/n and I are going somewhere for a little while. I'm asking you, do not tell the others. Okay?" Jungkook answered.

This can't be good.

Having no other choice, I nodded. He walked out of the room and after a little while, I knew they were out of the castle. I gripped my hair. I can't interfere with a mate bond. Now I can't tell the others. This can't be good at all.

At that moment, Helen ran towards me. She stayed the night to make sure nothing would go wrong. "Did Jungkook just take her--"
"Yes."
"But the spell isn't--"
"Yes. I know."
"Does Taehyung--"
"No."
"Y/n doesn't--"
"No. I know."
"Jeez, can you stop interrupting me? You don't even know what I wanted to say." Helen said.
"Sorry, but don't drop the formalities. It's still 'master' for you." I said glaring at her. She nodded.

"I don't know if the spell is going to last long. Y/n doesn't want this at all." I sighed. "I know. But it's a rule. I can't interfere with a mate bond. No one can."
"But I kind of did. The spell.." Helen trailed off. "I know, but that was more like preventing for someone to get killed. Either Y/n or Taehyung. More like Taehyung." I cleared out.

"For now we can't do anything. We need to wait."

~Your POV~

We were walking for over more than a hour now. I could see the town in the distance. "Jungkook, what are you doing? Were are we going?" I asked again. We hadn't said anything so far, except for the same question I asked over and over again. "Somewhere. We're going to stay in a luxurious hotel for a while."
He finally answered. I widened my eyes.

This can't be happening. The bond between Tae and I makes us drink each other's blood daily. I don't even know what happens if we're far away from each other.

~Taehyung's POV~

Ever since this morning, I felt weird. Thinking nothing of it, I just walked towards the main room. I think it's just that bond that wants me to drink from Y/n later on..

I walked around the corner, when I suddenly fell onto my knees groaning in pain. My insides burned. I gripped my head harshly and I began coughing up blood. Just a guess, my eyes are probably a bright golden colour..

Yoongi walked into the room and when he saw me, he rushed towards me. "What the hell?! Taehyung, come on, stand up." I tried to stand up but fell back down. "G-get Y/n. Y-Y/n." I whispered. Yoongi speeded off and a little while later, everyone except for Y/n and Jungkook were around me. Even Helen looked at the scene with wide eyes. A pool of blood was in front of me, because of my coughing. It scared me.

"Shit shit shit shit." Namjoon rambled. "Namjoon, what aren't you telling us?!" Hoseok raised his voice looking at my state. "Cause it would be a great time to enlighten us!" Namjoon sat down onto his knees at my side and held my shoulder. "I'm so sorry.. It's my fault.." I looked at him. He stood up and made a gesture for Yoongi to help him. They both grabbed my arms and helped me up.

"Jungkook took Y/n somewhere. He told me that he wanted to stay away with her for a little while. He also said that I couldn't tell anyone. I wanted to respect his mate bond but now I realize it was one of the stupidist things I've ever done. We need to find him. Like, now." Namjoon said.

This is not the time to be mad at him, Taehyung.

"I can do a locating spell! I need something from Jungkook in order to do so!" Helen shrieked. "Good. Go grab something of him, quick!" Jimin rushed away.

We walked towards the couch and we layed Taehyung onto it.
That's when Jimin came back.
"Is this going to work??" He asked holding up a shirt of Jungkook. Helen nodded. "Okay, good. It was the only thing I could find since he took most of his clothes and other things.."

Helen sat down onto the ground after she grabbed a map of this area. She spread it onto the ground and with a small knife she made a cut into her hand, pouring some of her blood onto it. She took Jungkook's shirt and held it with her other hand.

She began saying things in her witch language with her eyes closed, and that's when the blood on the map began moving. It made a straight line to where he was.

Helen opened her eyes and pointed at the map. "There. He's really far in town.. It took like three hours at least to get there without vampire speed.." Helen informed.

~Namjoon's POV~

"Great. Very well done, Helen. I'll be going now, but I need backup. Yoongi are you coming?" Yoongi nodded. We walked ahead. "We want to come too!" Jimin, Jin and Hoseok said. I nodded and we began running towards the place, using our vampire speed.

Hopefully everything is going to work out..