27

~Jungkook's POV~

I woke up feeling a bit wierd. I looked at my side, knowing I'd see Y/n but she wasn't there. I sighed and got out of bed. I did my morning routine and walked to the kitchen seeing Jin.
"Have you seen Y/n?"
"Good morning to you too. No, I haven't." Jin shook his head. I furrowed my brows. "What's wrong?"
"I don't know where she is. Wait here, I'll go look for her." I answered while walking away.
"Not like I would go anywhere.."

"Y/n. You there? Come out, now." I said knocking onto her room's door.

No response.

"Y/n?"

Did she manage to escape? Only the thought made my blood boil. Where the hell did she go?

I walked towards the guards and I could see them swallow. "Tell me. Now." I was pissed. "M-master Jungkook, master Taehyung took Y/n outside." One of them said. "What?! Didn't I tell you to only let her outside when I'm with her?!" The guards nearly pissed their pants, scared for their life.

I rubbed my forehead. "Don't let this ever happen again. Next time, you're both dead. Got it?" They nodded furiously. I walked away, waiting for Y/n's return.

~Your POV~

While Taehyung was carrying the heavy bag, I looked around with wide eyes. I suddenly stopped and pointed towards a cute little shop. "Tae! Can we go there??" He looked at the place I pointed at and smiled. "Sure. Go ahead." I ran towards it and opened the door, looking around. I was surprised to see cute stuffed animals.

They have that here..?

I shrugged it off and walked towards a tiger plushie. I turned around showing it to Taehyung. "It reminds me of you. Can I get it maybe..? You don't have to, it's just so cu--"
"Tsk. Of course we can get it silly. Just show it to the cashier and you can take it with you." I smiled brightly and walked up to the woman behind the counter. I showed her the tiger plushie and pointed towards Taehyung. She nodded and after Tae and I walked out of the store. I happily hugged the tiger to my chest.
"Let's go back to the castle now. We don't want the others to get mad." I hummed and walked next to him, on our way home.

After another hour with a lot of laughter, we arrived back at the castle. "Thank you so much Taehyung. I had a lot of fun today." I shyly smiled. He smiled brightly while poking my cheek. "Of course. Anything for you." The guards opened the door and we walked inside, heading towards my room to get rid of the heavy bag.

We entered and I putted my plushie onto my bed, while Taehyung just putted the bag next to my closet. "Sooo. Looks like Jungkook isn't--"

"NoPe. I'm right here."

We both quickly looked at the door and we saw Jungkook leaning on it. "Care to explain?" He said directly glaring at me. I gulped, eyeing Taehyung for help. "She was with me. I showed her the town and got her some new clothes. I'll be leaving now. Don't hurt her." Taehyung explained smiling at me, and then left.

"What's that?" I looked back to see what Jungkook meant. I grabbed the plushie. "This?" he hummed. "A stuffed animal. A tiger--"
"I'm not dumb. I know that. I meant why did you get it?" I smiled. "Because it reminded me of T--Because it was cute!" I corrected myself. He raised a brow but shrugged it off.

Suddenly, step for step, he walked closer to me. "I want you to drink my blood again." I tried not to scrunch my nose. Ew. "I'm good, thanks." However, he didn't listen and sat next to me on the bed, biting in his wrist. "Drink." Having no other choice, I grabbed his arm and closed my eyes, drinking some of his blood in the hope it would taste better now.