11

Jungkook looked up and smirked at what I said. "That's a deal. And also.. I apologize for the fact that  I just drank from you, I should've asked for your permission. From now on, I'll ask." He said. I was stunned for a few moments. He apologized?! That's a new one..

"I-I-eh yeah, I guess apology accepted.." It actually came out more like a question.

"Good. Now that's done, can I drink from you?"

Of course. What did I even expect from him..?

"I-.." He chuckled. "Don't you dare to say 'no' to me. We're mates. This should be getting normal by now." He backed me up into a corner and I suddenly felt so intimidated. I was so, so scared. My vision became blurry and I could hear my own heartbeat. "S-stop.. Please.." I whispered. "Nope." He said, popping the 'p.'

And with that, he leaned down, holding my waist and buried his fangs deep inside of my neck. I screamed out in pain. "JUNGK--PLEASE! S-STOP, PLEASE STOP!" I cried out. He sighed and retracted his fangs. I hurriedly tried to run past him, holding onto my bleeding neck. However, that worked better in my imagination because he, of course, held my other wrist, preventing me from leaving.

"Where do you think you're going, little one? You apparently didn't listen to me at all, did you?" He inhaled, closing his eyes and when he opened them, they were bright purple. I slumped onto the ground, sitting against the wall. The only thing I could do, was cry. I was powerless against him. "Now, for your punishment, you are going to be locked up in this room for 3 days straight, and when I even see you even trying to open the door, you're not going to like it. Got it?" I slowly looked up at him with teary eyes. "B-but I need to e-eat and d-drink.." He smirked.

"I know. But, we've made a deal. When you want to drink from me, just ask. You'll feel much, much better." I widened my eyes. He's forcing me to drink from him?! "That's what I thought. You're going to listen to me. Ah, did I mention that whenever you drink someone's blood, you'll get more loyal and attracted towards that person? Which obviously helps me, cause you're going to be drinking my blood."

My eyes never went back to their normal size.

I also drank Taehyung's blood once..

"B-but you're also drinking from m-me.." I stuttered, looking back at the ground again. "Yeah, but I'm a vampire, one of the most powerful at that and I'm in charge in this mate bond. Which means you'll have to obey me and no, I'll not get attracted to you in such ways. You wanna know why? Because I am not going to mark you, ever. You're only for feeding purposes, because your blood tastes utterly amazing. Be glad it does, otherwise mate or not, you'd be dead already."

With that he left the room, locking it. Tears could never stop falling. I want to see my grandfather again. I want to hug him and tell him I'll find a way out of here. I'll tell him I'll try to convince Namjoon or someone else to give us permission to leave this place. But now, I can't because he locked me up in here. I can't even talk to Taehyung. He can't hug me or sing for me like he did back then, to tell me everything is alright.

The first thing I'm going to do when I get out of this room, is hugging Taehyung without Jungkook noticing it.

Taehyung is literally the only good thing that happened to me in these couple of days. He's the only thing that keeps me going. The only one I have here, except for my grandfather.

~Taehyung's POV~

That wierd feeling came back again, only to disappear in a matter of seconds. It's really wierd. I walked down the hallway and saw Jungkook walking away, probably heading outside to go kill someone. I followed him.

"We need to talk." I said giving him a death glare. "Sure. What's up?" He asked all innocently. I chuckled. "How can you even--nevermind. I'm talking about Y/n, your mate for God's sake. How can you treat her this way?!" I pushed him back a little. He smirked. "What about it? You can't do anything. Like you said, she's my mate. You can't intervene, and you know that. And since when do you even care about her?! Back off dude." He stated which made my blood boil. "Yeah, you're right. But you know what? She would rather spend a whole day with me, instead of even looking at you." I smiled, remembering her laugh.

"You--what!? What did you just say?!" Oops. Jungkookies is mad. I chuckled. "It's true. The first time you bit her, I comforted her. She was so cute, in my arms. I sang her a song, to which she almost fell asleep. And that wasn't even the only time she came to me. Remember when you didn't even give her your blood to heal? Guess what. After she ate something she walked away with me, and I told her a few things about the mate bond and about drinking our blood." Now it was my turn to smirk. I know exactly how to get under his skin.

"Did-she-drink-your-blood?" He asked all seriously. "No, she didn't. Why would I give her my blood, when she's your mate?" I lied. "That's good. Further, I don't actually care if you guys talk. But I'm giving you my warning. DON'T GET TOO CLOSE, and don't even think about touching her in any way. Got it?" I rolled my eyes and walked away, smiling.

I can see that as indirect permission to see her, right?