25

My eyes widened. "Gladly." Jungkook said while grabbing my arm, pulling me with him. I looked back once and saw Taehyung staring at me with glossy eyes, before those turned cold again. I swallowed, following Jungkook because I had no other choice.

He opened the door and we stepped into his room. It immediately brought back the memories of him force-marking me but I tried not to think about it.

Jungkook sat down onto his bed, staring at me. A awkward silence took over, making me want to sink into the ground. I fiddled with my fingers.

"When are you going to mark me back?"

He asked out of nowhere. A lump formed in my throat and I sealed my lips.

Never. Because I don't want to be with you.

I didn't know how to answer his question. I don't even want to answer it. His eyes darkened and he chuckled. "I'm asking you, Y/n. When are you going to mark me back? And I don't take 'Never' for an answer."

..He just read my mind again..

Now I must come up with an answer, but I don't even know myself.

"S-soon." I shakily said. He smirked. "Be more precise baby."
I cringed at the name. "What about.. Right now, right here?"

My breath hitched.

"N-no. S-soon. I'm not ready y-yet." I stuttered out. If Jungkook insists on something, he doesn't take 'no' for an answer. He sighed. "I will wait for a bit, but don't take too long my mate." I nodded and was about to walk out of the room, when he spoke again. "Sleep here for tonight." I gulped.

This is not going to be about getting a nightmare when you're sleeping, it's about sleeping next to one.

"I prefer to sleep in my own room, thanks." I bravely stated. He smiled. "Did I stutter? It wasn't a question." I closed my eyes, ready to give him a small but friendly lecture, when the door opened, harshly shoving me aside. I nearly fell but stopped myself from doing so just in time. I turned around, glaring at the person who entered the room.

Hoseok.

Now I was glaring for two reasons.

He still has to apologize.

"Y/n, there are two werewolf girls asking for you." I smiled brightly, running out of the room. When I arrived at the main door, I smiled even brighter. "Ae-Cha, Hee-Young!"

They engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. "What are you guys doing here?? It could be dangerous for you, you know??" I asked surprised. "We wanted to see you. We haven't heard from you since you walked out of our territory. We just wanted to make sure you're alright." Hee-Young said. I nodded. "I see. Well, I'm alright." Ae-Cha looked at something wide-eyed. "W-what's that--"

"Come with me, this might take a while." I said, grabbing their hands and taking them with me.

We arrived in my room and I locked the door, sitting on my bed with my legs crossed. They sat down too. "Explain please. What in the world happened?!"
I took a deep breath. "Jungkook is my mate, I'm a vampire because Taehyung snapped my neck, right now Taehyung hates me and he was the only friend I had here in this territory, I got force-marked, and my g-grandfather got killed by Jungkook, which resulted in Jungkook fighting Taehyung." I rambled. I broke down in tears in the end. They hugged me.

"That's--a lot of information, but please tell us in detail. How can you even stay friends someone when he snapped your neck?? And.. I'm so sorry to heard that your grandfather got killed. Our friend too." They sniffled a bit.

After a while, I told them everything that happened from the beginning till now. Even the embarrassing moments, at which they laughed. "Girl, here's some advice, just go to Taehyung and don't get spooked away when he says something that hurts you. Because in some ways, I think he's more hurt than you. He cares more about you than you think. There's no way he would hate you." Ae-Cha states. "I'll give it a try. Thank you guys, a lot. Now that I can't get out of this world, I'm glad I have you girls." I smiled. They smiled back and nodded.

They both left and I took their advice, making my way towards Tae's room. I silently put my ear onto the door, listening if he was in there. I widened my eyes when I heard silent sobbing. I wasted no time and opened the door, only to be met with a shaking person underneath the blankets. I rushed over to him and pulled the blankets off of him. He looked at me and widened his eyes.

I didn't say anything and just hugged him, laying half on top of him. He hugged me back and started crying a little more, before sitting up and pulling me in his lap. My legs were around his waist while we hugged each other.

He pressed my head against his chest and played with my hair, trying to comfort himself. After a few more moments, he stopped crying successfully.

I backed away and layed down next to him, facing him. I smiled. "Are you okay now?" He nodded.
"Y-yes. Thank you. Why are you here?"
"I wanted to hug you and apologize to you."
"What? Why would you apologize?" He asked.
"For not being strong enough and letting Jungkook mark me. I was stupid, I should've tried to push him away, I just--he had dark, purple eyes and ordered me to do stuff I didn't want to do--" I didn't even took a breath. He smiled a bit, shushing me by kissing the top of my head gently.

I blushed. Happily enough, the room was dark so he couldn't see.
I hope.

"You don't have to apologize. I'm the one that should be apologizing. I acted like a jerk, but I couldn't help it.. Because you drank my blood, I got addicted to you and when I saw the mark on your neck, I got really, really sad. I don't even know why acted so overly on it, it's really wierd. I'm sorry that I told you that I hate you. I don't. I really don't. I could never hate you. Please remember that." He spoke while hugging me again.

A tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it. "It's alright. I know you didn't mean it.

Are we..

Okay now? Back to how we were?" I asked with hope. He smiled brightly. "Absolutely. I love--"

I raised my brow. "You love what?"
"I love your attention. Your hugs. Your cute smile." He changed his original sentence.

I blushed again, before gasping.

"Crap. I need to go."
"What? Why?"
"Jungkook asked me to sleep in he same room as him. I don't want to, but if I'm not in my own room or his, he would get suspicious. See you tomorrow!" I smiled again, ruffling his hair and then I left the room.

"See you tomorrow, Y/n." Taehyung whispered when you were already out of the room.

He wished he didn't had twisted his sentence he originally planned on saying. What he said instead of it, wasn't a lie.

But it wasn't completely the truth either.