37

All our eyes widened. "What?!" Namjoon shouted. "That's absolutely not going to happen!" He added. I looked down.

I'm not going to lie, I miss being human.

I miss the normal world.

I miss the electronics, normal food and drinks, normal people, everything.

I felt Taehyung squeeze my hand. "I'll do it." My breath hitched.

He would leave this place behind, for me?

All of those years, centuries for him maybe.. He would give it up for me?

He has such an important role in this world, yet, he would leave it behind for me?

I looked at him in disbelieve. "I mean it. We're mates and we're bonded. We can't be far away from each other, and Jungkook wouldn't give you up. So why not? It's the only option.." Taehyung said while looking at me, then at the others. I shyly smiled. "I-is it really possible t-"
"No!" Namjoon shouted, interrupting me. He sighed.

"Look, Taehyung, you just can't become human. You don't know anything about that world! For you, it's dangerous. Plus, how are we supposed to deal without you here? You're one of us, one of The Seven!" Namjoon stated. Helen scoffed. "In this case, he needs to make his own decision. I don't think that's up to you anymore. First off, you hid those two books. Why? It could've solved everything so much faster!" She glared at him.

He looked down. "I didn't want to jump in any conclusions so quickly. Look, Jungkook is somehow like one if my children, even though he's born to lead, just like me. He was so happy when he found his mate. Later on, I realized that I made the wrong decision. I'm sorry." Namjoon apologized. "We understand. It's okay." Taehyung patted his back giving him a small smile. "I think everything is going to be alright."

"But.. Taehyung, are you sure about your decision? Supernaturals can't go out of this world, but humans can. So when you guys are human, you're free to go. Jungkook won't be able to go out." Helen cleared. He nodded heavily. "How about you?" He asked looking at me. I smiled. "I'd love to! I can teach you everything about our world! It'd be so much fun!" He giggled.
"Okay, well.. For starters, I'm not sure if it works on Taehyung since he's one of The Seven, one of the great masters. But for Y/n.. I think it must work. I'll be needing a lot more witches tho. It requires a lot of power to create the spell. And to make it permanent.. Even more. But!
Are you guys ready?" We both nodded quickly. She smiled.         "Good. I'll be going now, I'll need a lot of help." With that, Helen ran away. I looked at the others.

"Thank you so much guys. You guys treated me well. If I'm human again, I'll promise you that I'll keep Taehyung safe. I'm sure he'll learn everything quickly. And maybe, we can come visit you guys sometime." I smiled. They nodded and walked away, I assume trying to process what just all happened. I looked back at Taehyung and I swung our hands back and fort happily. "The human world is very interesting! But I'm sure you'll find out.." I giggled. He smiled back.

"Come with me." I followed him to his room. "What is it?" I asked, sitting down onto his bed. He sighed. "Well.. When all of this works and we're going to be human, the bond will disappear. No blood or anything. Promise me you'll still love me and not leave me?" He held up his pinky finger, his voice a bit shaky. "Of course Taehyung! I could never leave you! I love you! I promise." I hooked my pinky around his.

"Good.. For now I wanted to ask if I can do all of the things I can't do when I'm human."
"Of course. Why not? I think you should enjoy the last moments of being a vampire. Being immortal." He hummed. "I-i know that this is soon and I don't want to rush you into anything since what happened with Jungkook, but I'm curious what my mark looks like.
C-can I mark you..?"

My eyes widened for a moment. I mean.. I love him to death. I trust him. Why not?

"S-sure." I held my hair to the side and looked away, giving Taehyung access to my neck. "N-no not now silly! I meant when the time is right. I guess the day before we're going to be human or something.. " He trailed off. I 'ooh'ed and smiled. "Sure."
"By the way, what are we going to do with Jungkook? Do we tell him or..?" I asked. "Right.. Well, I think we'll tell him eventually. For now he's just going to be locked up of course."

"I see." I layed back onto the bed feeling tired. It's been a long and interesting, chaotic day. "Want to go to sleep?" I nodded with my eyes closed. "We need to change--you know what, never mind." He also layed down and we buried ourselves into the blanket. Now I think about it, it's our first time to sleep together like this.

I moved closer to Taehyung and hugged his side, feeling him play with my hair. I got drowsier and drowsier and it didn't take long for me to fall into a deep slumber.

The next few days are going to be interesting..