36

"Y/n, Taehyung, I really think you guys should come with me for a second." Helen said while walking towards us. I quickly backed away from Taehyung, not wanting to be seen so close to each other. "I think so too.. Did you see where they brought Jungkook to?" I asked. "Yes, I think they locked him up in a cell." She answered. I hummed. "That's good. That pyscho started talking about having kids with me!" I raised my voice.

"He did?" Taehyung stood next to me, his golden eyes now as bright as the sun. "Yeah, I quickly declined his offer tho. He also said that it would be a bit too soon.. Finally something we agree on."
"You better." Taehyung muttered quietly, but I still heard it. I giggled. "What did you want to talk about, Helen?" I looked back at her. "Well..take a look at this."

We walked towards the table across from the couch and she grabbed two books, handing them to me on the right pages.

The more I read through it, the more my face paled.

"W-what's wrong?" Taehyung grabbed the books from my hands, reading them when I was done. I stared at the wall trying to take in the information.

Utter silence was heard after a few moments. Guess he's just as surprised as me.

Suddenly, Taehyung laughed. I looked at him. He smiled brightly at me. "I-I'm your second chance mate! The mark Jungkook gave you will disappear, and you will be mine!" I think I've never seen a person so happy before.

"But we're not sure yet. I need to check Jungkook's mark. Does it have three of the same things in it?" Helen said making Taehyung's smile disappear. "Y-you marked him?" At this point his eyes were glossy. I quickly tried to explain. "N-no! Well yes, but it wasn't because I wanted it! He began radiating off these things, making me do it forcefully! I absolutely hate that guy!" Now anger consumed him.

"I'm going to kill him." He wanted to turn around but I stopped him from walking away. "That's not such a good idea at this moment.. We need to figure this out first." I pointed at my neck. He sighed but complied.
"H-helen..to answer your question.. The mark that formed on his neck is a triangle with three flowers. So there are three corners and well, the three flowers. So I guess.. Taehyung is really my second chance mate." I said looking at Taehyung with the last sentence.

Helen gasped. "B-but if that's true Jungkook's mark will disappear any moment now! Just like yours--" Helen widened her eyes. "What?" I asked. "Y-your mark is fading.." Helen stated. "I know that."
"N-no, I mean, I can literally see it disappearing right now."

"Wait what?!" I stared at her. Taehyung stood next to Helen, looking at my now visibly fading mark.

"I-it's gone." Taehyung said trying to hide his smile which failed. "Really?!" Helen nodded. "The spell is also gone.. If Jungkook is awake, he can see that his mark is gone." She informed. "Huh? How? The spell worked fine a few hours ago.." I furrowed my brows. "Yeah, but half of the mark was still there. I can't 'heal' a mark that isn't even there in the first place."

"Aah. I see.."

Silence.

"Jungkook's mark is supposedly gone now, too." Helen broke the silence. I widened my eyes. "How?!"
"It's was something temporarily. It was a sign for you to find out and make sure that Taehyung is your second chance."

"Only one way to find out.."

The three of us walked towards the cell, noticing the other guys were still there. I walked towards them and thanked them, telling them what is going on between Taehyung and I. "No problem. He deserved that. He's been a absolute jerk. And.. I think someone is really happy knowing your his mate now." Yoongi said turning his gaze onto the smiling Taehyung. I nodded agreeing. "Well.. Let's get used to the fact that your mark is gone." Jimin said.
"I know. We're going to make sure Jungkook's is now too." I opened Jungkook's cell and walked towards him. He was still unconscious.

I looked at his neck and a smile appeared on my face. I quickly forced myself to pull up a sad and disappointed face and walked back to the others. I looked at Taehyung and tried my best not to smile, seeing his hope full, smiling face.

I shook my head, forcing a tear down my face. "I-it's still there."
I nearly cried for real seeing his facial expressions turning so unbelievably sad, that he nearly cried. I immediately smiled. "I-I was kidding! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I broke down in laughter. The others laughed while Taehyung's intimidating stare haunted me down. "You think that was funny?! I nearly died, you know?! I will show you how not funny that was, just wait you little--" He stomped towards me and began tickling the daylight out of me, knowing it's my weak spot.

"N-nooo! T-tae-hahah! H-have mercy-y! Bahahah!"

The others giggled too while watching us. "I still need to inform you guys about one thing.. But let's do that in the main room to make sure Jungkook won't hear it." Namjoon said. We all agreed and walked towards the main room.
"So, what is it?" I asked. "Well.. Even though Jungkook isn't your mate anymore, he won't give in. He will still try to mark you or win you back, no matter what. I know him. We all do. So.. What do we do about that? He can't stay locked up in there." Namjoon rubbed his head.

A silence was following after, since no one knew a solution.

"Well.." Helen began.
We all turned our attention towards her. "There is a way.. But I'm not sure if it works on Taehyung, or if you guys would agree on it.. Since it's.. Permanent." Helen kept us waiting. "Well, what do you mean?" Taehyung asked, holding my hand tightly.

"I can try to turn you both human."