35

~Namjoon's POV~

"W-where can we find Jungkook's room??" I breathed out, asking the guy behind the counter. If he doesn't know who we are, he's been living underneath a rock. "O-oh, great masters, he is in room 07, top floor. I think I saw him with a gir--"
"Thanks!" We stormed away, running up the stairs.

~Jungkook's POV~

I hugged Y/n tighter. I'm sort of sad I made her do it like that, but I just couldn't wait any longer. I sighed happily and released her. I walked towards the window and looked outside. "You know.. After a while it would be so cute to have our little kids run around in the castle.."

~Your POV~

I was still frozen on my spot, and it didn't seem like I would defrost any time soon. Kids?!

He must be kidding me.

I looked at him and he smiled at me.

Huh. So he wasn't joking, he actually does have a mental disorder.

"M-maybe eventually.." I murmered. He hummed. "I know, that would be a bit too soon don't you think?" I nodded quickly while looking down again. I still can't believe what happened..

I feel like I betrayed Taehyung.

Again.

I heard him chuckle. Well, at least I'm glad that Helen's spell worked..
At that moment, a lot of footsteps were heard and suddenly, the door bursted open. My eyes widened seeing Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi.
Jungkook looked at them with a pissed off face. He quickly rushed to me and stood infront of me, shielding me from the others like they were some sort of danger.

Taehyung is not with them..

"Guys, grab Jungkook and Y/n, come with me. It's serious." Namjoon said while walking away. Yoongi was the first one to walk towards Jungkook, grabbing him by his arm. "What are you doing?! Let me go, don't you dare to take Y/n with you!" Jungkook threatened. The other guys except for Namjoon walked over to Jungkook to hold him tight, making sure he wouldn't go after me. I ran out of the room, going after Namjoon. "Y/N! DON'T YOU DARE--" His voice became muffled the more I ran away from him.

I ran down the stairs and saw Namjoon waiting for me by the counter. "Thanks for the rescue! I-I.. H-he made me m-mark him, I didn't--" I broke down in tears. Namjoon patted my back. "I know.. We all saw. We know you don't want this, that you didn't want to do that." I nodded and then Namjoon spoke again.
"Y/n.. You have to come with us. T-taehyung is.." I looked up at him wide-eyed. "What happened to him?!"

"H-he's in a lot of pain.. He's coughing up lots of blood and the only thing he further does is whispering your name." Tears streamed out of my eyes again. "Where are we waiting for!? We need to go, now!" I already ran past him. I rushed out of the hotel and ran through the town, not even bothering to wait for the others. Other vampires looked at me weirdly, but I couldn't care less at this point.

I used my vampire speed and within no time, I was out of the huge town. Now I need to run through the woods and then I'm there.

~Helen's POV~

They better come quickly, I can't bare to watch this, even though I know he can't die. "T-taehyung?" He vaguely nodded. "I think I have found the reason why you feel like this, what is happening between you and Y/n.. But I need to make sure. Your golden eyes and the blood sharing are already confirmed, but there's just one thing that I haven't seen yet.. Maybe when Jungkook and Y/n come back, I can confirm it."

Taehyung just nodded.

Half an hour later, I could hear someone run through the doors. I walked towards the main door and Y/n ran past me, towards Taehyung. I smiled. Happily enough, she's here now.

A few moments later, the guys with an unconscious Jungkook walked in. I assume they are going to lock Jungkook up in one of the cells for now..

I took a quick glance at his neck, and my eyes widened. Before I could say anything, he was already out of sight. I need to take a look at that later for sure..

~Taehyung's POV~

I heard someone running through the hallways and I just knew it was Y/n. I stopped coughing blood, but I still felt like I was on fire. "I-I'm here! Tae--Oh my God!" Y/n clasped her hand over her mouth seeing me on the couch with blood everywhere.

At that moment, it almost felt like instincts that kicked in, I stood up and with wobbly legs, I walked towards her. I didn't waste any time to grab her wrist and bite into it, drinking her blood.

I felt myself getting better and better, knowing she's here with me now. Her blood is amazing. Maybe there's a vague taste of strawberries in it..?

~Your POV~

My eyes widened seeing his condition and the floor. Blood was everywhere and he for sure didn't look good at all. Before I could comprehend what was going on, he grabbed my wrist and began to drink from me. Of course I let him, but maybe it's just not such a good idea to drink from him right now..

After a minute or so, he looked pretty fine to me but he still didn't stop. He held up his other arm and bit into his wrist, handing it to me. Then he continued to drink my blood. I smiled and grabbed his wrist, doing so.

After what seemed like a heavenly eternity, we both stopped. He wiped his mouth and I stared at him. He just smiled. His face was a normal colour again and he for sure looked like the old Taehyung I know. I smiled back.

His eyes suddenly landed on my lips. He looked back up at me and then back at my lips, like he was asking for permission. I hesitantly nodded and he came even closer, holding my waist with one arm while his other hand held mine.

He leaned in and closed his eyes when our lips touched. I froze for a moment, but when he moved his lips I quickly followed his movements. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

The kiss was passionate. It was
something we both desired to do for a long time but neither of us dared to admit it, and actually doing so was completely out of the picture. Our lips moved slowly but greedily. They fitted together like puzzle pieces.

I slowly detached my lips from his when I needed air. A red blush spread onto my cheeks, and I immediately averted my eyes from his. He smiled brightly and he rested his forehead against mine, enjoying the closeness. I shyly smiled, completely forgetting about everything for a moment. He hugged me and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. "I love you too." I whispered back. I could feel him smile against my ear. "Thank you for helping me."

"You're welcome."