8

I woke up with a throbbing headache. I held my head with my hands and stood up, wanting to get some painkillers, when I realized I'm not at home. I sighed.

How many times am I going to forget that?

...

Can a witch magically get rid of my headache for me?
...

Do people here even get headaches?

I just shrugged of the thought and walked out of the room, having actually no idea where I'm heading to. I turned around wanting to close the door, when someone grabbed my hair harshly, pulling it. "Where do you think you're going to, little one?" I heard Jungkook's threatening voice, right next to my ear. "N-nowhere p-please let me go!"

He released me and after he pushed me into the wall, pulling my hair harshly to the side once again. He leaned in and I could feel his sharp teeth graze upon my skin. He chuckled. "I can hear you heartbeat. Are you still scared of me? Are you going to listen to me and be a good girl for me?"

"Y-yes--AHH!" I didn't know what else to say, I'm terrified of him. Before I could say something else, his teeth sunk into my neck once again. I screamed my lungs out. It hurted even more than last time. I felt like passing out within a few seconds. Maybe it's because he did this yesterday. I weakly tried to push him away, which made him chuckle. After another minute, I collapsed onto the ground once again. I was on the edge of passing out. Jungkook sighed heavily and grabbed my chin forcefully. "Do better next time. Don't even think about pushing me away. Got it?" My eyes nearly stayed open. I didn't respond, my pain was killing me.

"ANSWER ME!" He slapped me. I had an inaudible voice but with all the strength I had left I nodded. With that he smirked and walked away. Whenever he touches me, I feel this cold, dangerous and threatening vibe. I don't feel safe at all and he makes me want to leave this place. My head met the ground with force and everything became blurry.

I could hear someone shouting my name, but I was too far gone to realize who it was or what was going on. Last thing I knew, I was being carried.

When I woke up, my headache was even worse. I groaned in pain. I opened my eyes and blinked, trying to adjust to the light. I looked around the room and nearly fell off of the bed, seeing Taehyung sitting next to me. "Ohmygod--you scared me!"

"Oh, I'm sorry.. How are you feeling?" He asked worriedly. "Terrible." Was the only answer I gave him. "So, what exactly happened?" He asked. "Jungkook happened." Was the only thing I said. He sighed. "I'm sorry. Does your head hurt?" I nodded. "Let's go to Namjoon. I think he'll know what to do about it. He's like the leader of us all. He's also the one making decisions." I hummed in response and tried to stand up, only to fall back down again.

"Don't worry, I will carry you." He scooped me up like I weighed nothing, and walked out of the room. He walked through many hallways and we passed a lot of doors, until he walked into a room where I could hear other voices coming from. As we neared the others, I internally smiled realizing Jungkook is not here.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" One of the guys asked. "You know Jungkook is going to murder you when he sees this, right?" Taehyung looked at me.
"I know. But this is the second time in two days that Jungkook hurted her really badly. She has a headache and feels terrible. Do we have painkillers?" Taehyung asked the guy. I stared at Taehyung's chest, not wanting to meet the other's gazes. I could feel everyone looking at me. I felt really small at this moment.

"I think we do, yes.. I will go get them." The guy responded and then walked away. I finally looked at everyone. Someone smiled. "Hi, my name is Jimin. You can call me ChimChim or Mochi!" I nodded, giving a smile back. How can such a dangerous killer be so cute!? He nudged the other guy next to him with his elbow, wanting him to say something. The other guy sighed. "Name's Yoongi." He seemed really uninterested. Jimin rolled his eyes at him. He was the same guy I nearly giggled at yesterday.

The other guy next to Yoongi introduced himself as Jin, next to Jin was Hoseok and then one other guy came back, which I assume is Namjoon. He handed me a glass of water and a painkiller. That's when I realized Taehyung was still holding me. I cleared my throat. Taehyung looked at me and then realized, putting me down quickly. I swallowed the medicine and gave the glass back at Namjoon. He smiled. Omg--A vampire with dimples, how cute! I smiled, actually wanting to poke his cheeks, then remembering these guys are the most dangerous killers to ever exist and decided not to. "So.. Um.. Is there a p-possibility that I could see my g-grandfather real quick..?" I asked carefully, staring at the ground.

I heard Namjoon sigh. "Fine, but only for five minutes." I jumped and smiled brightly, tears brimming in my eyes from happiness and I accidentally hugged Namjoon due to the excitement. He seemed to freeze at this and as soon as I realized what I just did, I froze too still hugging him. I heard Jimin giggle. "She's so cute, sweet and innocent, how could Jungkook ever hurt her?" Jin asked. However, no one could really answer that. Namjoon decided to pat my back. "Well--*clears throat* let's go." And Namjoon released me.

I smiled and followed everyone, Taehyung walking besides me. I happily skipped after them, and soon enough we reached what seemed like some sort of basement. We walked through and there where cells at one side, the other side across from it was just a plain wall. We walked and walked and what seemed like taking forever, we reached a particular cell.

"So.. The one after this one is where we keep your grandfather in.. You can go ahead." I nodded and inhaled deeply, before slowly walking forwards.

It's been two years, grandfather. And I finally get to see you again..