16

I quickly put on the hoodie and sweatpants. I rushed out of the bathroom and saw Taehyung standing there. "Did you get stuck in the toilet or something?"
I laughed. "No. I just--you know what? Nevermind, let's just go."
He raised a brow before shrugging and he walked out. I exhaled. Atleast he isn't a pervert who pays attention to how I look a little further down.

~Taehyung's POV~

As she came out of the bathroom, I couldn't help but notice something was missing underneath that hoodie of mine. It looked too--I gave myself internally a slap and focused on her eyes.

Her eyes only.

I walked out and she came after me, now walking beside me. I smiled. I'm happy she's not angry at me. Or atleast, that she doesn't ignore me.

Or even worse..
That she would be afraid of me.

~Your POV~

We walked towards the entrance of the castle which is now the exit.

(Just write Main Door, Author.)

Taehyung made a sign to the guards and they opened the big door for us. Taehyung smiled at me which I gladly returned. We walked out and Taehyung turned right, the opposite side of which I came from back then. I followed him like a lost puppy and soon enough, we reached a beautiful garden.

I happily skipped a little ahead of him and sat down on a bench. I tilted my head back, enjoying the sunlight while closing my eyes. He sat down next to me and stared at me. After a few moments, I looked back at him.
"Taehyung..?"
"Yes?"
"Do you remember when you mentioned something about 'rejection?'" I asked.
"Yeah I do, why?"
"How do I reject my mate?" I asked bluntly. He widened his eyes. "Y-you're going to reject Jungkook?" He asked to make sure. "Yes, I am. I don't want to be with the person who killed the only family I had left." I explained. "I see.. Well, it honestly isn't that complicated, it's just that you'll have to get Jungkook so far.." He trailed off.

"Just tell me what I have to do." He sighed. "Well, you're kinda lucky because when you were still human you could not reject your mate. What you'll have to do is simple. Just let him drink from you, so his eyes will become purple. The purple eyes are a sign of the mate bond, which means you'll have to reject him when he has that eye colour. When he's feeding from you, you'll have to make an official announcement. It's like really weird, cause you'll have to talk in third person. You need to say who you are, then you use the word 'rejection,' you'll have to say the name of your mate and the word 'officially.'" I stared at him confused.

"So, is this correct?

I, Y/n L/n reject you, Jungkook as my mate officially."

"Yeah, but you forgot a part of his name." Taehyung said.
"What name?"
"His full name is Jeon Jungkook."
I nodded. "Alright. I'll see. I guess I'll reject him tomorrow or something. I'm going to let him enjoy the last few hours of having a mate."
"Fair enough." Taehyung grinned. "What?"

"Then you'll be free to do mostly whatever you want. Which includes.. Drinking my blood." His grin grew wider.

The corner of my lips unintentionally curved up into a small smile. He's right.

"Your blood tastes amazing.. But, how can we make it even sweeter?" I asked.
"Wait. How come you don't collapse when I drink from you?" I ask. "Well, we vampires, are immortal like you already knew. So you can take as much blood as you want from us. Nothing will happen." I nodded. "Also, to make blood more sweet you have to be closer with that specific person. The bond needs to be stronger." I nodded again. "Any ideas?" I asked.

"Kiss me."

My soul just left my body, traveled around the world and crashed back in.

"Very funny. But for real." I said blushing slightly. He laughed. "I'm just kidding! I guess we could just do something fun? Like, playing a game or.. This.." He suddenly hovered over me and tickled the life out of me.

If that.. You know. Figuratively now.

"S-stop!! Ahahaha! T-tae--i- I can't! Have m-m-mercy!!" I laughed out. He smiled brightly.

"Ask nicely." He smiled.
"P-pleeeeease?" I tried to speak.
"Hmm... No." And he continued to tickle me. "Hahah--Pretty please with a cherry on top-p-p!?" I breathed out. He laughed and released me. I smiled. "You know, I like the nickname you gave me." He said. "You mean TaeTae?" He nodded furiously. "It sounds so cute when you say it." I grinned.

I dusted of my imaginary dirty clothes and stood up. "I'm going to find Jungkook. I'll let him have his last few fun moments I guess." I giggled. He nodded and stood up, looking down at me, leaning in slightly and putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Too close..

"Go ahead, princess." He said in his suddenly deep voice again. It made shivers go down my spine. I nodded and took a few steps back, only to run away quickly.

..There he goes with that unbelievably cute nickname again.

However you didn't know..

Taehyung was never joking.