34

We finally reached the hotel Jungkook wanted to go to. We checked in and I followed Jungkook towards a room. It was a big room, with beautiful details on the walls. It was pretty, not creepy like the castle. There was a big window and when you looked outside, you could see a beautiful scenery. Unfortunately, there's only one bed. I sighed and opened my suitcase, putting my clothes in the closet. Jungkook did the same.

I hope Namjoon is going to realize he made a mistake..

When we were done, Jungkook sat on the bed and stared weirdly at me.

"I want you to mark me back."

This can't be happening..
"N-no.. I'm not r-ready yet--"
"I don't care. I've waited long enough. It'll help to improve our bond. We'll get closer to each other." He stated. "B-but-"
"No but's. Mark me back. Now." He stood up and pointed at his neck determined.

What am I going to do?!

He stared me straight into my eyes and when he smirked, I knew I didn't have a choice. I don't know what will happen when I do this. The only thing I do know, is that this can't be good..

"I'm waiting.." Jungkook tapped his foot impatiently on the wooden floor. The sound was so annoying, but the anxiety I had was too much to bother. "H-how do I do t-this?" I whispered, looking down. He walked towards me and held my arms. "You grow your fangs to the point they're specially made for marking your mate. Go ahead. You need to find the right spot first." He looked aside giving me access to his neck. I swallowed.

I really don't want this. I really don't want this. I really don't--

"Do it. Now." I came closer to his neck, not sure what to do. I froze. "I-I don't know how t-to..." I whispered. I don't know how to, and I don't want this. I don't even want to know how I do this..

~Jungkook's POV~

I got very annoyed. It isn't hard to do, it's very simple. I looked her in her eyes and I began mind reading her.

'I really don't want this. I really don't want this.

I don't know how to..

What is going to happen when I do this?'

At this point, I had no other choice. I began radiating off the same thing I did back then, when she didn't want to leave my arms. With that.. I began radiating off a bit too much hormones..

Causing her to mark me without her consent.

She inhaled and her eyes became very light purple. I smirked, knowing it works. She got closer to me and opened her mouth, I could see her fangs growing. She held my shoulders and kissed my neck, the feeling making me shudder. Eventually she found the right spot and licked it, beginning to sink her teeth into it. I groaned.

When girls get marked it hurts a lot, but for the guys it's bearable.

~Your POV~

In my subconscious I knew what I was doing, but I couldn't stop. I wasn't controlling my own actions and it scared me. My teeth were finally buried deep inside his neck and after two minutes or so, I pulled them out. I licked it once more and that's when he stopped radiating off whatever he was doing. I came back to reality and I gasped, tears forming into my eyes. He looked at me and smiled.

"What did I just do?! What did I just do?!" I rambled, walking back and fort in the the room. He sushed me and walked towards me, while I backed off quickly. I was quickly met with a wall and I knew I was trapped. My eyes landed on the mark I gave him and the two red dots disappeared, the mark forming.