I giggled while skipping towards the main room. Or, wherever my legs would bring me. It's the first time I'm actually fine with being here, without having Taehyung around--

No. I can't think like that. Stupid mate bond.

I sighed and shook my head. I walked into a room and saw Jimin and Hoseok talking to each other, not paying any attention. I smirked and hid behind a wall, sneakily trying to get behind them. I was really, really focused. I got closer, and closer, and closer, ready to--

"GOTCHA!" They both turned around, scaring the life out of me. I jumped back with wide eyes. "Nooo! I was supposed to prank you guys.." I crossed my arms. Plan failed. They giggled. "We could hear you from a mile away." Hoseok said. Jimin just smiled. "Have you guys heard from Taehyung..?" They looked at each other. "You didn't know? He hasn't come out of his room for 2 days straight. Talking about that.. Pretty mark you got there." Hoseok pointed towards my neck.

Right. I forgot..

I looked at them sadly. "It wasn't going as planned.."
"What do you mean?" Jimin spoke up.
"I wanted to reject him, but somehow, he knew what I was about to do and force-marked me." I stared at them blankly. Jimin gasped. "He did?!"
"No, not 'he did?!' you wanted to reject him?!" Hoseok gasped. I nodded. "I didn't want to be with a murderer. I didn't want to be with the person who killed the only family I had left.." I explained.

"Oh, right.. I almost forgot.." He said. This somehow got my blood boiling. "You forgot?! How can you forget such a thing?! Is killing so easy to you guys?! Does the life of someone not mean anything to you?!" I raised my voice, glaring at him before turning my back on them and walking off. "N-no, wait--that's not what I meant--" Hoseok tried, but I was already out of sight. Jimin patted Hoseok's back.

When I arrived in my room I slammed the door in disbelieve. I slipped out of my shoes and kicked the side of my bed aggressively, holding onto my toes when it hurted. I stumbled back when I tried to balance myself onto one leg, tripping over my own shoes. I fell onto my butt.

This world truly hates me.

I huffed. Getting even more mad, I stormed towards the sink and filled my hands with water, splashing it onto my face. Or atleast, that's what I was supposed to do. Half of the water in my hands splashed onto my chest making my shirt see-through.

And at that exact moment..

Jungkook walked in.

He opened the bathroom door, locking eyes with me. "I felt a bit weird. Are you okay?" He asked. Then his eyes traveled towards my chest. His eyes widened when he could see my bra. He looked away, smirking. I covered the area with my hands, slightly turning away. "No, no no no no no! Everything is absolutely not okay! This world really, really, hates me! I can't believe my unluck!" I practically yelled. He giggled. "Do I even want to know what happened?"

"No! No, you don't!" I breathed out. He looked back at me. "Here." I raised one brow. "What?" He suddenly got out of his shirt it in front of my eyes, handing it to me. I widened my eyes when I saw his upper body. I tried to look away, fighting the urge to--

"You can touch me if you want, I'm all yours." He smirked. I blushed. "I never thought that--"
"Yes you did."
"No, I did not! How are you so sure of that?"
"Mind reading."

Yup. The world hates me. My face got even redder and I looked away, sulking. "Are you going to change or..?" He looked back at his shirt and back at me. I nodded and grabbed it, pushing him out of the room. "Shoo shoo. You, get out!" I shrieked. He laughed and closed the door.

I got out of my own, wet shirt and changed into Jungkook's. I made a note internally to thank him when he stops being a pervert. I opened the door and saw Jungkook in my room, this time fully clothed again. I walked towards him and sat onto my bed. "There's literally nothing I can dooOoo. I'm bored." I whined. He looked at me and smiled. "Want to go outside?"

I nodded frantically and stood up in a blink of an eye. We both walked out of the room, towards the main door. I happily breathed in the fresh air, my  grumpy mood instantly vanishing. I walked down a path and just walked into the woods. Jungkook walked after me. I was just walking and taking in my beautiful surroundings, when I felt an arm sneaking around my shoulders. Knowing it's Jungkook, I tried to walk a little faster so he doesn't get a hold of me. However, this worked better in my imagination. He kept on with my pace just fine. I sighed and tried to shrug off his arm.
I looked at him and he gave me a threatening glare.

Well, so far the 'nice' Jungkook.

I stopped struggling and let him do whatever he wanted. There's nothing I can do. We walked in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, rather a peaceful one.

"Let's go back." Jungkook said after a little while. I pouted but nodded. He finally released me and I let out a breath. I picked up a few flowers that were next to the path and smiled. I felt Jungkooks's gaze on me but decided to ignore it.

When we were back into the castle, I was about to skip away but stopped. I turned my attention back at Jungkook and looked down, muttering a quiet 'Thank you.'

"What? I can't hear you."
"T-thank you.." I said a bit louder. "Still can't hear you. Look at me." I looked up. "T. H. A. N. K.
Y. O. U." I said, letter by letter. He grinned.

"You know, he could hear you the first time. Vampire hearing." A all too familiar voice said from behind me. I quickly turned around, eyes widenening when I saw Taehyung. I looked down guilt fully. All I wanted to do at this point was run towards him and engulfing him in a big bear hug.

But I can't.

I slowly looked up at him and our eyes instantly met. I saw something in his eyes, but I wasn't sure what it was. It almost looked like I saw an almost invisible colour flashing through his eyes. But that's not possible.

Never.

We had a staring contest, when Jungkook cleared his throat.

Right. I forgot about him for a moment.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook, who now pulled me back. I guess he could see how uncomfortable I was. He opened his mouth wanting to say something, when his eyes fell back onto my neck.

The mark.

"I hate you. Jungkook, take her out of my sight."