Epilogue

Jungkook was in his room, standing near the open window. He stared outside, waiting for Helen to come to him. He forced her to come to his room, knowing he's still one of The Seven. She has to obey him no matter what.

He smirked, his hair moving due to the cold breeze coming from outside.

A knock on the door was heard.
"Come on in." He said, not bothering to turn around.

Hesitantly, Helen walked towards Jungkook. "M-master. What can I d-do for you?" She asked scared for her own life, since she saw how easily Jessica's got taken away.

Slowly, Jungkook turned around. His devilish smirk never disappeared, as he stared right into Helen's soul.

To Helen, he looked like a living nightmare. But she couldn't do anything. She needed to obey him, she had no choice.

He's immortal, he can't be killed.

His smirk grew wider, noticing Helen's fear. "Scared much?"
Helen didn't answer. Instead, she looked down. "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you.

Yet." Helen trembled. "W-what can I do for you, master?" She carefully asked again. "It's very simple." Helen slowly looked back up.

"I want you to turn me human."

Helen's eyes grew wide. "N-no--" She tried to deny, not trying to get killed.

He smiled wickedly. "It's an order. If you don't listen to me..

You just have signed your own death-contract."

           --       { The End }      --