Chapter 1: Restart

Yi Wei didn't return to his room until late at night. He came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, lay down on the bed, and covered his body tightly after covering the quilt.

The tiredness made him want to sleep, but he didn't dare to sleep. He should have died on that cold night, why is he still alive? Why does he come back here? Is time back? Or is he really born again?

Yi Wei put his hand on his stomach and felt the firmness and flatness of the lower abdomen, and his hand could not help shaking. Except that he felt very tired, his body was not abnormal, but his heart was very uncomfortable.

Although he tried hard to think, it was still unclear whether it was a reality or a dream because he hadn't died. And the so-called book world he dreamed about before, is it true?

Yi Wei was so tired that he couldn't think, so he fell asleep all night in a half dream.

......................................................

Waking up the next day, Yi Wei sat up sharply, and after looking around the room, he slowly leaned on the bed, and then forced himself to concentrate and think seriously.

Judging by what happened last night and the current situation, he should have been reborn without any mistakes. Although he also hoped that what had happened was just a dream, the pain and sadness remained in his heart , Is forcing him to recognize the reality.

Yi Wei got up and got out of bed, walked into the sun by the window, and watched the outside courtyard look amazing. Thinking of all the things that happened in the previous life, his mood was very complicated and heavy. He couldn't say that he was not at fault. He did some stupid things wrong, but also suffered more. But since God gave him a chance to come back again, he should cherish it carefully. In this life, what kind of love and affection, the things he cares about in the previous life, he does n't want to live in this life. He is better than himself .

Suddenly the bedside reminded me of the sound, Yi Wei walked up and pressed the screen on the wall.

"Master Yi Wei, your wife invited you to go there for breakfast, and your mother has arrived," said the helper's face on the screen.

"I see." Yi Wei closed the screen, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Even if she didn't want to see them again, she should face them.

After washing and changing clothes, Yi Wei left the room, walked outside the courtyard of the dormitory, and drove to the place where Gu Heng and his mother lived.

After getting off the car, Yi Wei walked through the courtyard promenade and was ready to enter the restaurant.

Just walking to the entrance of the restaurant and seeing the scenes of joyful laughter inside, Yi Wei paused. In such a scene, he couldn't fit into it even though he had worked hard in his last life, and now he has disdain to fit into it.

Jiang Shuqin saw Yi Wei come over smiled and said "Good morning"

"Good morning, Aunt Qin" Yi Wei turned to Zhao Zhen again and said "Good morning mom"

"Early" Zhao Zhen said with a smile at Yi Wei.

After Yi Wei sat down, he said good morning to Gu Heng and Yi Xuan, and then began to eat breakfast.

Yi Xuan quickly looked at Yi Wei. When facing Yi Wei, his heart still felt involuntary and guilty.

Zhao Zhen looked at Yi Wei and said, "Yi Wei, I discussed with your dad and I will help you celebrate your birthday in ten days. This year is your 20th birthday. We will invite more friends and relatives to come here. To help you celebrate. "