Chapter 39: Owning my body won't get my heart

Just this morning before Sun Qi brought the suitcase to the main house to find him, Yi Wei brought him into the room of Haitang Garden.

Yi Wei was asleep. Suddenly he dreamed of a bug crawling on his face then crawled to his mouth, to his eyes, and to his nose.

Yi Wei woke up in fright. As soon as he opened his eyes he saw Gu Yueshan lying on his side with his head on his side and sliding his fingers on his face. This is why he dreamed just now.

"Awake?" Gu Yueshan said.

Yi Wei looked at Gu Yueshan eyes, blinked, blinked, and blinked, and then moved a little bit to the side.

"Want to fall under the bed?" Gu Yueshan frowned.

"This bed is so big, how could it fall?" Yi Wei smiled, then sat up and said "It's late, it's time to get up, I'll wash."

Gu Yueshan also sat up, hugged him from behind Yi Wei and asked in his ear "Why do you hide in the bathroom as soon as I show up?"

"... No." Yi Wei hid away and explained to him: "I ... mainly, want to go to the toilet."

"You urgency as soon as I show up? That's pretty coincident, would you like me to help?" Gu Yueshan continued to ask closer.

"No need! No need!" Yi Wei turned in a panic and refused with both hands against his shoulder. "I was suddenly in no rush."

"When you were with him, you were very happy. Not only did you get into the right place, you also swam the lake with him, and you were still on the boat ..."

Yi Wei quickly covered his mouth and blushed said, "Stop this kind of thing."

Although he did everything, he would be embarrassed to say it.

Gu Yueshan held Yi Wei hand with a dim light in his eyes said, "You also told him that you miss him, why did you never tell me that you miss me?"

Yi Wei looked up at him and immediately took his hand seriously and said "I miss you too, really."

"You also took the initiative to kiss him, and took the initiative to him ..." Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei and continued.

Yi Wei immediately grabbed him by the neck and kissed him, so that he didn't keep talking.

"Do you like him more than me? Or maybe you only like him in your heart and don't even want to see me, right?" Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei asked.

"No" Yi Wei immediately denied "In my heart, you ... that is, I mean you ... I mean him, you and him are ..."

Yi Wei mind has begun to be confused. I don't know how to express it. Gu Yueshan, a normal personality, hopes that he will not look at him separately, and Gu Yueshan, who is irritable, wants him to look at it separately. In his mind, Gu Yueshan is Gu Yueshan. Gu Yueshan has only one body and one soul. It is only because he has serious mental and spiritual disorders that cause him to change between two different personalities. When Gu Yueshan personality is different, he can't help but treat him differently.

"Answer me, do you love him or do you love me?" Gu Yueshan asked earnestly.

After Yi Wei looked at him for a while, he felt that no matter how he answered this question, and the manic Gu Gushan had been you, ah, ah, and he had fainted him. Since it was useless to talk to him, Just follow his words.

So Yi Wei sigh in his heart, thinking about being out of the way and started acting.

"I have decided not to love anyone anymore, whether he or you can only possess my body but my heart will not be given to anyone." Yi Wei turned his head to one side, even if you got my body but you can't get my heart.