Chapter 29: Dedication to nothing

After Gu Heng and Yi Xuan walked in silence for a while, Gu Heng couldn't help asking "Yi Xuan, you and your brother ..."

Yi Xuan turned his head sharply and said to him "Don't you even believe me?"

"I'm not disbelieving in you, you and I must be trustworthy, but ... It's so horrible now, I have to find a way to suppress the rumor, don't I?"

Yi Xuan closed her eyes and said, "Go to class. I'm tired. I'll go back to the dormitory to rest."

"Yi Xuan ..." Gu Heng looked at Yi Xuan and walked away quickly. He was very uncomfortable but now he felt distressed, thinking about going to apologize to him and comfort him later.

Because of a word from Sun Qi, the things of Yi Xuan and Yi Bo were enthusiastically learned at home, and even various versions of it appeared. Even Yi Wei didn't expect that it could have such an effect.

Yi Xuan would go home every two or three days, but now, even on rest days, he is not go but staying in the dormitory. After knowing the rumors, Jiang Shuqin also felt that Yi Xuan should avoid suspicion, and went to her during the break. During this time, he should not go home first, and then she told Zhao Zhen to let Yi bo find a suitable one object, hurry up and marry, and the rumors will not be broken, otherwise it 's getting worse and worse, neither of them is good. Gu Heng grandmother is very angry now, so go on, Gu Heng Grandma would object to their marriage.

At the Yi family, Zhao Zhen and Yi Hong were also angry and worried about the incident.

"The one named Sun Qi has a broken mouth and talks nonsense there!" Zhao Zhen said with trembling anger "He also dares to talk nonsense about this kind of thing. I will go to their home to ask his parents to ask him, How did they educate their son? Their entire family must all apologize, otherwise I will end up with their family! "

"If this matter develops into a contradiction between the two of us, things will only get bigger and more unpleasant words will come out" Yi Hong said "The best way now is to ignore the rumors and wait for rumors end. Go by yourself. "

Zhao Zhen looked at Yi Bo sitting in silence and said, "Your aunt Qin meant to let you get married quickly. When you get married the rumors will naturally be self-defeating."

"I can't just find someone to marry because of rumors that don't even exist." Yi Bo got up and returned to the room.

Zhao Zhen sighed, holding her sore head, wondering what was going on.

In addition to studying at home and school, Yi Wei now has adoptive mother who teaches him personally and teaches one-on-one. The learning process can be said to be very fast.

After today study, Mi Xue looked at Yi Wei and said "You don't have to be so anxious. The progress is a little too fast now, so let's slow down afterwards."

Yi Weiyi said "After all, I was transferred to the college. It was a year and a half later than other students of the same age, so I wanted to quickly follow their learning process."

"At your current learning speed, you will soon be able to catch up with and surpass their learning process, but you must know that the haste is not reached, and each step must be firm enough to support you to go higher and further "

"I see" Yi Wei said, "I will reformulate my study plan and grasp everything I have learned. Although I am very interested in psychology, if I am not talented, I can only rely on diligent work "

"Not enough talent?" Mi Xue looked at Yi Wei and said, "Learning to this degree and making progress so fast, do you still think you are not talented enough?"