Chapter 63: Dad and stepdad

Yi Wei had a bad temper with Gu Yueshan, so he had "fight" with Yueshan in bed. he felt that he was fierce like a lion but in Gu Yueshan eyes he was like fierce kitten. and no energy at all.

 Although Yi Wei won the "fight", he did not immediately lose his temper. He hugged the baby and cried falsely: "Baby, your father...no...your stepfather do not feel bad for me at all. I can't count on him anymore, let's two of us live together in the future."

"What's this?" Gu Yueshan fed Yi Wei with a bowl of bird nest porridge asked"how did I become stepfather?"

Yi Wei originally don't wanted to eat but his stomach was really hungry, so he opened his mouth and said "You are not the stepfather to your child, you are the stepfather to me...right... You are vinegar father. You are jealous day and night. I'll be so dead by you."

"Then I'll be your father. What do you want me to do to not angry?" Gu Yueshan asked.

"Who wants you to be a father, I don't lack father love, you don't want to take advantage of me." Yi Wei kicked him angrily.

Gu Yueshan took Yi Wei feet, put the empty bowl on the bedside table next to him, he lay down to hold Yi Wei and the child in his arms said "You have won the fight, now we're on honeymoon, so don't angry okay?"

Yi Wei buried his face on the child and ignored him.

After Gu Yueshan coaxed him for two days, he was not angry anymore then the two stayed for a few more days, and the honeymoon ended sweetly.

........................................................................................

After returning to Gu house, Yi Wei learned everything about this time.

Regarding Gu Heng and Yi Xuan dissolution of marriage, everyone except Xu Hua and Yi Xuan himself originally disagreed, but Xu Hua made some changes to the Yi family in order to let Gu Heng and Yi Xuan dissolve the marriage contract. She can let Gu Heng and Yi Xuan marry if they meet her requirements. But if they cannot, then they can't get married.

"Yi Xuan is going to study abroad, all arrangements have been prepared and the person who helped him arrange all this is Qi Ran." Deng Song took the tablet and gave information to Yi Wei.

Yi Wei slowly walked back and forth with his child, thinking for a while and asked "What is Yi Bo attitude towards this matter?"

"It seems a little unhappy but there is no strong objection," Deng Song replied.

"From an early age, Yi Bo was responsible to Yi Xuan. He had never been unhappy with Yi Xuan. Now that Yi Xuan has a relationship with Qi Ran. It can be enough to make him unhappy. After all, Once the accumulation begins, there will definitely be a day of outbreak." Yi Wei smiled "When will Yi Xuan go abroad?"

"At noon tomorrow." Deng Song replied.

Yi Wei nodded "Is there anything else?"

"The second old lady side was investigating the person who lived in the Linjiang mansion. the investigation has been going on for a long time, but the secret is being carried out so they only got the news now."

Yi Wei sneered "They really started to use their brains. This bait seems to be right."

Deng Song looked at him doubtfully.

"It's okay, you continue to say." Yi Wei said.

"That's all now." Deng Song said.

"Then you go to work."

"Yes."

Yi Wei thought he wanted to see what could he learn after Yi Xuan went abroad, and what can pattern/trap Yi Xuan and Qi Ran will play, whether Yi Bo will forgive Qi Ran because of Yi Xuan matchmaking, or whether his matchmaking make Yi Bo dissatisfied, no matter what kind of result, he will wait and see.