Chapter 53: Heir

Gu Yueshan will bring Yi Wei and his child back to home tomorrow, Sun Qi come again to Mi house to talk to Yi Wei.

"I studied at Gu home for the past two days. I specifically asked about the situation of the Gu family. I heard that the people in the Gu family could not eat or sleep during these two days. They waited for Gu Dong to go back and explain the situation." Sun Qi said: "Gu Heng and Yi Xuan didn't go to school or Gu home in the past two days, he must be restless, and he didn't have any intention to do anything else."

Yi Wei smiled and said "it's better not telling them directly so it will hurt them more. I hung the curious them for two days and started to enter a state of weakness after being tense. Even if they are crowded today, Gu Dong can Take full control of the situation. "

"Unfortunately, I can't admire the expressions of those people with my own eyes, it must be particularly interesting." Sun Qi said "You will describe me then."

"OK." Yi Wei nodded.

In the lobby of Gu main house early the next morning, all the old and young people of Gu family were arrived. They were all Gu people. Today, They had to know the situation they can't wait the news in their own house.

In the hall, the voices continued to talk. The two old ladies were sitting face to face, with no expression on their faces, and said nothing. They seemed calm, but in fact their hearts were choppy.

Jiang Shuqin sat behind Xu Hua, holding her hands tightly on her lap, and closed her eyes and kept meditating in her heart. The child is not Gu Yueshan son.

Gu Heng worked very hard to keep calm, He had to think that his uncle news is impossible. His uncle just deliberately released the false news in order to see their reaction, maybe the so-called double full moon wine was false news and there are not child holds a double full moon banquet. But as soon as he thought, there was still the possibility that his uncle already had a son, his hands shook uncontrollably.

Gu Yueshan and Yi Wei took breakfast then took their children back home.

It was until Gu Yueshan hold Yi Wei hand and personally carried a baby basket and walk in main house.The hall immediately quieted down. Everyone stood up and looked at the baby basket in his hand, their heart became more nervous.

After Gu Yueshan sat down in the center of the upper seat, Yi Wei sat beside him. Gu Yueshan carefully put the baby basket next to him then gently opened the cover outside the baby basket. Seeing the child eyes open and looked at him without crying, making him slight smile.

Gu Yueshan loving expression shocked those who saw it. He did not expect that Gu Yueshan who was cold for most of the time, would have such an expression.

Before they could return to God, Gu Yueshan had already carried the child out of the baby basket, and the method of holding the child was quite skilled.

"Introduce you guys, this child name is Gu Yao. You don't need to ask or guess. This is my and Yi Wei own son." Gu Yueshan looked to Secretary Wu and signaled that he would print the printed paternity test. Show them the book then said "This is a paternity test. Take a look."

Gu Yueshan was shocked enough to have his own child. This child was actually Yi Wei help. They had really kept it deep enough and were very calm. It took almost two months to let them know publicly.

"Is Yi ... Yi Wei gave birth to your child?" Xu Hua kept trying to keep himself calm, but his hand still couldn't help shaking, because not only Gu Yueshan lied to her mother-in-law, even Yi Wei dare to lie to her, those words he said before are all false!

Gu Heng is stiff, and his brain can no longer think normally. He just feels like he is having a nightmare now, and just wants to wake up from this nightmare.