Chapter 61: Termination of marriage

Today, in the courtyard of Gu Yueshan and Yi Wei, red lanterns were hung outside the house. After returning to the courtyard, They went to see the children first.

The child was already asleep, Yi Wei sat next to the crib, touched his little face and kissed him before he got up then went back to the room with Gu Yueshan.

Gu Yueshan took Yi Wei hand to the bed and sat down, watching him and saying, "Are you tired today?"

 Gu Yueshan took Yi Wei hand to the bed and sat down, watching him "Is it tiring today?"

"It's okay." Yi Wei looked up at the red lanterns and said "The whole room is so red , Seeing that I was a bit dizzy, it was also possible that I drank too much when toasting."

"Then go to bed early." Gu Yueshan put Yi Wei in his arms and said.

Yi Wei sat up then pushed Gu Yueshan on his side "But I also don't want to go to bed so early, after all, this is the wedding night."

"Good." Gu Yueshan said holding Yi Wei waist.

....................................

Early the next morning, Yi Wei woke up and supported his waist to get up. Gu Yueshan hand lightly brought him back into his arms.

 Yi Wei complained: "Also said to let me go to bed early, you alway said that every time, the mouth is pretty good ahh...you are really rogue/hooligan, I said that I want to sleep, but you will not let me sleep."

"So that why I told you Once I start, it is difficult for me to stop." Gu Yueshan still said seriously.

"Then you...you..." Yi Wei remembered last night picture, his face flushed and he couldn't speak anymore.

"It looks so good." Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei ruddy face with an obsessed look in his eyes.

 Yi Wei bowed his head into Gu Yueshan arms.

After a long while, they both got up to wash and had breakfast.

Although Yi Wei has been married to Gu Yueshan for some time, but the wedding was held yesterday, so today is the first day of the new marriage. Yesterday he received a lot of red envelopes and gifts. Today, he will go to the elders house to return their gifts and recognize their relatives. Gu Yueshan will accompany him.

The first to go was of course Ye Feng house, After giving back the gift, They sat for a while and drank a cup of tea, and the two left.

The second place was Xu Hua house, because knowing that Gu Yueshan would also go, Jiang Shuqin and Gu Heng were waiting even Yi Xuan was there.

After Yi Wei presented the gift, he walked across Jiang Shuqin and sat down, He smiling "I have selected a few gifts for aunts and sister-in-law, and also Gu Heng and Yi Xuan. I hope you will like it."

"You have a heart." Xu Hua said lightly.

 "It should be." Yi Wei looked at Gu Heng and Yi Xuan said "You open it to see if you like or not. If you are not satisfied, I can prepare for you again."

Gu Heng and Yi Xuan did not move at first but Xu Hua gave a cough, they opened the gift box and glanced.

 Gu Yueshan took a sip of tea then looked up at them.

Gu Heng felt Gu Yueshan gaze and immediately said: "I like the gift very much, thank you Auntie."

"Thank you... Auntie." Yi Xuan also whispered.

Yi Wei smiled and said: "You just like it. Although we had some conflicts before, it is not really a big deal...I as an elder, if I still hate you, I don't have the demeanor that the elders should have, let's get along well in the future, what do you say?"