Chapter 38: Addictive thing

After returning from the ancient city of Yunfu, Yi Wei prepared to take a look at what was brought back. Most of it was given to him by Sun Qi, but he had no other people to send it so He planned to take most of the things to the Mi family tomorrow. 

Yi Wei walked in while holding a plate of candied fruits. When Gu Yueshan stood at his desk and looked at the roses above, he immediately thought it was bad. He forgot to call back in advance to destroy it, so hurry up Walked over, put the candied fruit on the table, picked up the vase and said "This flower is almost dead I will let people throw it away."

Gu Yueshan took a rose from the vase, took it in his hand said "Ye Xiucheng gave it to you?"

"At first I thought it was from you but I received a lot later. I also thought that it might not be from you, but I thought that if it was really from you, wouldn't it be a pity to throw it away? it was raised temporarily. "Yi Wei explained.

"Do you like roses?" Gu Yueshan asked, he

"It doesn't matter whether I like it or not. It doesn't matter what is the thing, it's more important who give it to you" Yi Wei replied.

Gu Yueshan held the part of the flower in his palm, and with a little force all the petals were scattered.

Yi Weiyi took a moment to think about Gu Yueshan normal personality wouldn't do such a move, it seemed to be still angry.

Yi Wei took out the flowers and cards and gave them to the helper for throw away. Then he returned to the room and saw Gu Yueshan sitting on the bed. Yi Wei immediately passed by and sat on his lap, holding his shoulders to ask : "It's your birthday in a few days. How are you going to spend it? Are you going to have a birthday party? Your birthday will be thirty-six this year, and every six or eight should be a big one."

"It's not the whole birthday, there is no need to do anything just like in previous years, just invite friends to lively" Gu Yueshan said.

Yi Wei knew that Gu Yueshan personality was so low-key, and he didn't like to do big things, so he was not surprised by his decision then asked "Do you have any gifts you want?"

"Gift?" Gu Yueshan stunned for a while. He lived to this age and received countless gifts, but there seemed to be nothing he wanted.

Yi Wei said with a smile "It doesn't have to be anything, you can also ask me for something, such as massage. I learned some points about acupoints some time ago, and I also specialized in massage techniques. When you are very tired, I can help you relax "

"I will think it over" Gu Yueshan said.

"Okay, then you think about it before your birthday then tell me" Yi Wei held Gu Yueshan face, kissed him on the mouth then got down from his leg, went out and continued to count the things brought .

Gu Yueshan eyes gradually darkened.

After the long vacation, the school and homeschooling also started.

After the matter of Yi Wei and Gu Yueshan was exposed, everyone was guessing their relationship. Some people guessed that they were dating. Some people guessed that they were just lover relationships. Some people guessed that Gu Yueshan was just playing Yi Wei.

Yi Wei only appeared at home and other students looked at him and started talking.

Yi Wei doesn't care what they think or discuss because he is married to Gu Yueshan, so he has enough confidence. Gu Yueshan is also strong enough. Their ideas and discussions have no impact on him and Gu Yueshan, so there is no need to care.

Gu Yueshan won a big project abroad. During this time, not only did more people go to his company but also more and more people came to give gifts and inquire about the Gu family.