Chapter 8: Bring back

After Yi Wei and Gu Yueshan had dinner together, the two sat face to face, with somewhat serious atmosphere.

"The people who arrested you came for your adoptive mother, Mrs. Miller. The purpose of arresting you should be to threaten her to do something." Gu Yueshan said, "I will return to China tomorrow, and you will go back with me."

Yi Wei also planned to persuade Gu Yueshan to let him agree that he would stay here to have children, but if it is dangerous to stay here, he must not stay.

"What will my mother do after I return to China?" Yi Wei said what he was most worried about now: "Don't say she returned with me, she would definitely not want to leave where she lives now."

"I'll go and persuade her to come back with us." Gu Yueshan said.

Yi Wei sighed, his adoptive mother was not that easy to be persuaded, and anyone who tried to persuade her would be persuaded by her. During her period of mental instability, she was able to tell other psychotherapists melancholy.

"Whether she wants it or not, you must go back with me." Gu Yueshan said, "After returning to China, first register for marriage."

Yi Wei was very entangled in his heart. Before the child was born, he didn't want to return to China, and he didn't want to return to China with Gu Yueshan alone, knowing that his adoptive mother was in danger. But he was pregnant, could not take risks, and he stayed, likely to become a drag.

"I ... I think, marriage, for the time being ..." Yi Wei was too confused and didn't know what to say first.

"You don't want to marry me?" Gu Yueshan said with a frown. "Don't you want Gu Heng to be your illegitimate child? You can discuss the divorce after the child is born, but my eldest son or eldest daughter, It must not be an illegitimate child. "

"Please listen to me." Yi Wei organized the language in his heart, then looked at Gu Yueshan and said, "My idea is that the child must have a legal birth, so I will marry you, child. We cannot divorce immediately after birth. I hope we can maintain a marriage relationship of at least five years. If the divorce after five years, before the child is 13 years old, neither you nor me can have a second child. "

"All of these can be discussed and discussed slowly after returning to our country. We can make a detailed pre-marital agreement and list all you want me to do. I will promise you if you can, as long as you take care of your child. Born. "Gu Yueshan said

Yi Wei nodded. He was in a mess now. Many of what he wanted to say were not very clear. In short, to solve the problem of the adoptive mother, even if she was unwilling to return to his country, she must let Gu Yueshan find ways to protect her safety , Others will wait until after returning home.

After taking a bath, Yi Wei leaned on the bed and rubbed his brows.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei and said, "Are you going to the hospital? Or shall I call a doctor to show you?"

"No need." Yi Wei shook his head and said, "It's not physical discomfort, it's worried."

"I will find a way to deal with it." Gu Yueshan said.

Yi Wei nodded, then lay down.

Although the two were sleeping on the same bed, they were separated by a wide distance because of the large bed.

Yi Wei had slept in the afternoon, and now he can't sleep at all. The main reason is that he originally thought that those people were coming to him, but he did n't expect to come to his adoptive mother, so he was more worried. He also thought that he did not even know the final situation of the adoptive mother in the previous life. Even after his death, the adoptive mother did not appear, and his heart became even more guilty.