Chapter 30: Old cow eating tender grass

About half a month later, when leaving the college Yi Wei asked Sun Qi "Do you still think someone is following you?"

"I haven't had it recently. I was really stressed out before. I was nervous and suspicious. I adjusted some soothing fragrance for myself. I have taken a good rest recently, so I don't feel suspicious anymore" Sun Qi replied.

"Really?" Yi Wei thought to himself. It seems that Yi bo should be very busy recently. There is no time to imitate the perverted tracking maniac, but he can do such things as tracking. He certainly won't give up Sun Qi easily.

This evening, Yi Wei will accompany Gu Yueshan to a banquet.

The host of the banquet, Wei Nanfeng, was Gu Yueshan friend for many years. Today, the two had some things to discuss. Wei Nanfeng personally greeted Gu Yueshan at the gate and took him to the sofa in a circle.

"Today this champagne is very good. Here is a little assistant for you, too" Wei Nanfeng took the bottle from the waiter and poured the wine in person.

"He doesn't drink" Gu Yueshan told the waiter on the side "bring a glass of juice."

Wei Nanfeng froze for a moment then smiled said "Still a student? It's good not to drink."

"Hungry?" Gu Yueshan turned to look at Yi Wei asked.

"A bit" Yi Wei nodded.

"Let the kitchen deliver the chicken noodle soup" Gu Yueshan told Wei Nanfeng.

"For so many years, you will make me call" Wei Nanfeng said half-jokingl, then he raised his hand to call the housekeeper and let him go to the kitchen and give the chef a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

The two started to discuss the next projects to be cooperated. Both of them were too busy during this time, and they couldn't say clearly on the phone. They could only discuss the plan at the banquet then find time to discuss in detail.

Yi Wei sat and listened. After the chicken soup noodles were delivered he finished his sip because he was hungry and tasted good. He even drank the soup.

Turning his head and looking at the crowd for a while seeing Yi Bo also coming, Yi Wei bowed his head and thought for a while then got up and walked towards him.

Watching Yi Wei walk away, Wei Nanfeng said to Gu Yueshan "You are very special to your little assistant. You know that he doesn't drink alcohol and you specifically ask him if he is hungry. When did you care about others so much?"

"It's not easy to tell you now, he is really special to me" Gu Yueshan said.

"You are an old cow who eats tender grass, isn't he ten years younger than you?" Wei Nanfeng smiled sternly "But now there are many who like to eat tender grass, not bad for you."

Suddenly Wei Nanfeng remembered something and asked with a puzzled expression "Right, aren't your assistant the one who was engaged to your nephew before?"

Gu Yueshan glanced at him without answering his words.

Wei Nanfeng said with an understanding expression "Don't ask, just ask."

"You should be quite busy lately?" Yi Wei walked to Yi Bo, looked at him with a smile and said "You haven't had time to be a follower when too busy?"

"..." Yi Bo looked at Yi Wei coldly said "Is Sun Qi telling you?"

Yi Bo thought he was following Sun Qi and was discovered by Sun Qi, then Sun Qi told Yi Wei.

"He just felt that someone was following him some time ago and he didn't know who it was. I just bombed you a little and you would do it yourself." Yi Wei mocked.