Chapter 40: Women?

The location of Gu Yueshan birthday banquet will be at the Qunxiangshan Resort Hotel, a subsidiary of Gu Group.

Because the location is a little further away, all those who received the invitation departed in advance and checked in directly at the hotel upon arrival, waiting for the evening banquet to begin.

The students at home also had to attend Gu Yueshan birthday party. After they arrived, they gathered to wait for the start of the party.

"This is the first time I've attended Gu Dong birthday party. It seems that Gu Dong birthday hasn't been a big deal before."

"I heard that Gu Dong had a birthday before and only invited friends with a good relationship."

"What happened then? Why is there such a grand birthday party? Does it have any special significance?"

"I don't know, Gu Heng, do you know?"

Gu Heng shook his head and said "I don't know. My uncle mind is very difficult to guess, or it can't be guessed at all, but my uncle has his reason no matter what he does."

"What do you care about so much? Anyway, as long as we have something to eat, drink, and have fun."

"That's right."

Yi Xuan has remained silent and did not participate in their discussions. He carefully prepared gifts for Gu Yueshan, but he knew very well that the gifts he sent would only be drowned in the gifts of others. But this was his intention, only for his own sake.

"Gu Dong is here" the student sitting by the glass wall shouted.

The other students got up and walked down to the glass wall and looked down.

Gu Yueshan had already got off the bus, but instead of walking into the building immediately, he turned around and reached out in the car.

Yi Wei helped Gu Yueshan get out of the car then Gu Yueshan held his hands and walked in.

"It seems that Gu Dong and Yi Wei are really dating."

"Yeah, it's enviable to see Gu Dong so considerate care for Yi Wei."

"Maybe they will get married."

"If they were really married, wouldn't Yi Wei become Gu Heng ..."

The others looked at Gu Heng, who turned his face calmly and walked back to where he was sitting.

Gu Heng friends immediately followed and began to comfort him.

"Gu Dong can't have children. Even if Yi Wei marries him, they won't have their own children. It won't affect you to become the heir of Gu family."

"Yeah, not to mention Yi Wei may not be able to marry Gu Dong, even if they are married, they may divorce, not to mention that they cannot have their own children, they are more likely to be separated than ordinary people."

"No matter how good their feelings may change, and you are Gu Dong only uncle-nephew, you will never change it, so you feel at ease."

"Enough!" Gu Heng pressed his voice said with an ugly expression: "I have something in my heart. You don't need to say these words to comfort me. Don't say it like Yi Wei is with my uncle, my life will be messy It 's the same, this thing will not affect me! "

The others looked at each other and didn't know what to say, so they started to silence.

Yi Xuan also glanced at Gu Heng, sighed in his heart, then continued to remain silent. How could he not see that? Although Gu Heng said so but his heart was definitely concerned, not to mention such a thing, very Don't mind?