Chapter 25: Angry

Gu Yueshan slam the table to the two old ladies in public, so that the two old ladies felt ashamed, and immediately left to ask Gu Yueshan to let him speak clearly, leaving others to look at each other. I do n't know what happened what's up.

Gu Yueshan was waiting for them in the lobby. Yi Wei stood beside and whispered to persuade him to return to the yard. Now is not the time to conflict with his two mothers. Yi Wei was very worried that Gu Yueshan would be unable to control the outbreak. .

After Xu Hua and Ye Feng walked into the hall, Xu Hua looked at Gu Yueshan with tears in his eyes and asked "I'm your mother. In front of so many people, you pat the table even if you don't call me Mom, can't you even respect me as an elder? "

"If I could have my own son, I wouldn't have to be so angry, but it's a shame in my life." Ye Feng shed tears, sat down with the help of her helper and took out a handkerchief to wipe her tears.

"I really want to honor you, but have you ever respected me?" Gu Yueshan said aloud "I am not the emperor, nor are you the empress of the East and West Palace! You don't need to fight like this all day, so you have to think hard. Give me away! "

"But it 's just asking more people today. What's the big deal, and is it worth your fire?" Xu Hua also looked at Gu Yueshan in tears.

Gu Yueshan hands clenched his fists, but he still couldn't control the impulse for violence. With a wave of his hands, all the teapots and cups on the table were overturned to the ground.

Ye Feng and Xu Hua were so scared that they even forgot to cry. They really didn't understand this matter. What happened to him today and how could it be such a big fire?

"I have said before that my marriage will be arranged by myself and I will not need you to worry about it! After only two years of cessation, you have begun to bring various women to me again. I ca n't give birth anyway. Yes, you tell me, what are you anxious for today? Just spread out the words today, why are you so anxious to get me married ?! Do you dare to tell the truth in front of me? "

Yi Wei couldn't stand on the side. He knew that if Gu Yueshan had a normal personality, he would definitely not be angry about this, but now Gu Yueshan is like a volcano, and something is blocking him. As a result, he is likely to erupt, and once it erupts, he may lose control.

"I'll say it again today, I have my own arrangements for my marriage, and no one else should think about interfering! Also, in the future, such banquets with blind dates in various names will not be allowed by the Gu family!" Gu Yueshan said afterwards. Get up and go back to the yard.

Leaving two old women with pale faces, they were unable to return for a long time.

After Gu Yueshan returned to the room, he lifted his leg and kicked the table with the tea cup down. Yi Wei saw that he was about to get out of control and could only hold him firmly and said, "Gu Dong calm down!"

"You all go out!" Yi Wei turned to look at the maids and bodyguards standing next to each other, and when they all came out to close the door, Yi Wei looked up at him and begged: "You calm down please."

Although Gu Yueshan is about to get out of control, and Yi Wei is not as strong as him, he is tightly held by Yi Wei, and his body seems to be fixed, because even in his subconscious, he also has a strong desire not hurt Yi Wei.

Gu Yueshan headache started again because of his furious mood. Yi Wei helped him to lie down on the bed and massaged his head with both hands to relax him.

"Don't be angry" Yi Wei advised: "The more angry you are, the more uncomfortable you are. Calm down first, isn't it? It's not something to be angry about. The two old ladies respect and treat themselves at home everyday. Do something. Their mind, you also know, they just compete with each other, do not want to give each other the upper hand. Besides, they can only do these things, no one can force you to do anything, you will see nothing, Just ignore it. "