Chapter 60: Live a happy life ever

The big house of the Gu family is a combination of modern and classic construction styles, so today wedding is also a combination of modern and classic styles. The spacious and open front yard is mainly modern, and the house is a classic style. Today is sunny, It's great whether you are chatting outside and drinking tea in the house.

The guests have arrived one after another, all four of the Yi family have arrived, and they walked out after getting out of the hospital. After entering the Gu house, the road can be seen carefully arranged everywhere. Entering the courtyard is more grand and luxurious than imagined. The more grand the wedding banquet was, It proves that Gu Yueshan attaches more importance to Yi Wei, their mood became more complicated.

Jiang Shuqin was talking to people. When they saw Yi family coming, She turned and walked towards them.

"Come here," Jiang Shuqin said.

"Are you better?" Zhao Zhen asked, holding her hand.

"It's alright." Jiang Shuqin sighed and said "Even if it's not good, this occasion I had to come today, or other people will say bad thing."

 "Something has not happened yet, you should relax "Zhao Zhen persuaded.

Jiang Shuqin nodded then said to Yi Xuan: "Gu Heng is in the lobby, go find him."

"Okay." Yi Xuan nodded, he walked to the lobby but before he reached the lobby, he saw Gu Heng just came out, so he stood and waited for Gu Heng.

After Gu Heng approached, he looked at Yi Xuan and asked "Have you had breakfast?"

"I have eaten it," Yi Xuan said.

After that, they didn't seem to know what to say. After standing and being silent for a long time, Gu Heng said "I'm sorry."

"Why apologize?" Yi Xuan asked.

"I always thought about giving you a wedding like this, but ... our wedding cannot be held here." Gu Heng said with apology: "And our wedding is likely to be postponed."

Yi Xuan bitterness continued to emerge. He resisted the soreness and the urge to cry and said "It doesn't matter, we can't hold a wedding here, just do it elsewhere. It's fine to postpone. After all, we are still very young."

"Thank you for your understanding me." Gu Heng held Yi Xuan hand, he felt even more guilty.

Yi Xuan forced himself to smile and said insincerely: "As long as you treat me well in the future."

"I will treat you well." Gu Heng promised seriously.

 Yi Wei and Gu Yueshan changed their formal clothes, and the children also changed his clothes. Yi Wei put the child in the stroller, Gu Yueshan pushed the stroller, Yi Wei took Gu Yueshan arm and went out together.

After the two came out, the guests gathered around and made a way out. Yi Wei responded with a smile, leaving Gu Yueshan to chat with the guests, he pushing the child to the adoptive mother.

Yi Wei let people arrange a separate place inside and outside the house for the Mi family, so that his adoptive mother can always participate in his wedding, without having to be in the crowd, and can be quiet.

Sun Qi followed Yi Wei and helped him push the stroller together to place Mi Xue sit, Sun Qi sat down beside the stroller and bent over to look at the child. "The baby is so beautiful today. Wouldn't it be the little prince reincarnated? "

"He is a little prince, then I am a big prince?" Yi Wei said with a smile.

"You're in trouble again, your son is a prince, you should be a queen." Sun Qi said.

"I don't, I want to be a prince too." Yi Wei looked down at the white suit on his body and said, "Look at me, It like a prince."

Both Mi Xue and Anna couldn't help laughing, but Yi Wei white suit today is indeed like a noble and handsome prince in a fairy tale.