Chapter 42: Encounter with the green hat brothers

After Yi Wei returned to Gu home, he went to his home school to attend classes as usual. Some of the students passing by gave him sympathy, some gave him ridicule, and some simply watched the show.

Yi Wei has long been accustomed to their various eyes. Now no matter what their eyes are, he doesn't feel at all.

Sun Qi saw Yi Wei, walked quickly to his side, and asked quietly: "Now everyone is talking about Gu Dong taking the beautiful woman back to the room. As the beautiful woman, do you have any feelings?"

"What can I think?" Yi Wei said slightly flushed.

Sun Qi snickered quickly.

"Will you have dinner together today?" Yi Wei asked, Gu Yueshan would not be back until late this evening.

"Today I have already made an appointment with someone" Sun Qi said a little embarrassed.

"With whom?" Yi Wei thought for a while and said, "with Wei Dong?"

Sun Qi nodded.

"I heard the bodyguards said that it was Wei Dong who was with you yesterday. When did you start to be so familiar?"

"Just ... you know, he can always get a lot of delicious food. And, he and I have established a relationship."

Yi Wei turned to look at Sun Qi, thinking that Wei Nanfeng not only grasped Sun Qi stomach, but also his heart. However, Gu Yueshan said that Wei Nanfeng character is trustworthy, and he is not a random person. There are no messy things. Although he had been in love, they all got together well and did not let him miss Bai Yueguang and his first love.

Two days later, Wei Nanfeng and Gu Yueshan went abroad together.

Yi Wei finished his class and was about to pack up and leave. Sun Qi quickly walked into the classroom, sat down in the seat in front of him, looked at him said, "Are you free today? I invite you to dinner. I went the day before yesterday The newly opened restaurant is particularly delicious and the environment is particularly good. "

Yi Wei looked at him said "Where is Dong Wei? Why don't you go to dinner with him today?"

"He went abroad with Gu Dong, just to go to Gu Dong project abroad." Sun Qi said.

Yi Wei deliberately made a complaint said: "When Wei Dong was here, you left me to stay alone every night. When Wei Dong was away, you remembered me. You are a scum man who only sees new people laughing and does n't smell old people cry"

"You can't say that." Sun Qi smiled flatteringly "Don't you still have Gu Dong to warm your bed? How can you stay alone every night? Besides, I don't dare to grab a bed with Gu Dong, If he knew I had this thought, wouldn't he have eaten me alive? "

"So, do you think it's all my fault?" Yi Wei squinted at him.

"My fault, my fault." Sun Qi hurriedly said "I deeply realized my own mistake, so I came to invite you to dinner and pay for my sins."

"Okay" Yi Weiyi said in a difficult way: "I have a big belly now, so I won't care about you. If I am happy today, I will forgive you."

"Let's go." Sun Qi stood up and said.

The two set off in Yi Wei car and went to the restaurant that Sun Qi said.

This newly opened restaurant was made by a friend of Wei Nanfeng, and he just bought a share, because the chef's cooking is very good, so he brought Sun Qi over to eat. Sun Qi felt that not only the food was delicious, but also the environment was very special and beautiful, so he thought about bringing Yi Wei to eat and play.